Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Office Pig posted:

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/837142268905652226

loving hell, is this common knowledge? This is absurd.

Of course he was. Russian ambassador and Russian case officer are practically synonyms. The sneaky thing would have been to keep him out of any espionage work. That would be the absolute last thing anyone would expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Guys

Donald J. Trump Presidential Library

:psypop:

It'll be a stack of manila folders on a table that staffers will cart away the second you ask to look at what's inside them.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

One of the men in the daily news headlines is doing something so perverted and wrong, it breaks my brain. The other man in the daily news headlines is upholding the finest traditions of the military forces of these united states.

Also, I don't know how twitering quoting works now. t:mad:

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Burt Sexual posted:

But, they say, he is clashing with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and the president’s daughter Ivanka Trump,

This should be a bad thing. It is, but it is a good thing also.

Einstein, Bohr, Schrodinger, and Heisenberg walked into a bar and talked poo poo. Then, the Allies won WWII. The way I understand things.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

facialimpediment posted:

Imagine if you were forced by your boss to talk about him like this.

https://twitter.com/JGreenDC/status/845259219423182848

Members of the US military could be issued an order to say this.

Fake edit1 :lol: if you're still in.

Fake edit2 Thank goodness for veteran protection and AFGE.

• Locked thread