Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/847790067716427780

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

shame on an IGA posted:

"Olin! How long you been sitting there?"

"Sixty-one years."

I do believe I'll give room service a jangle and have them send up some étouffée.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I think the best part about that disaffected Trump voter was how she gives Trump (or any president) ten strikes before withdrawing her support and he's only garnered one strike thus far.

I mean, that's lovely and it sucks for a lot of people, but gently caress her. Ten loving strikes before you maybe rethink your vote and support? :lol: Bullshit, he could be on strike 99, and she'd still find a reason to vote for him or whoever has an (R) next to their name no matter how abhorrent they are.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

It's ok, Guys. He gave the Dept. of the Interior his 78k in pay. They'll be fine! :downs:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Shaddak posted:

I feel ya man. When I was in Kindergarten, <s>Reagan</s> Bush was president, and the USSR still existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel

:stare:

• Locked thread