Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I'm ready for the Switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Lol I got my Switch shipment confirmation from GameStop an hour after I confirmed it on MyUPS. Great job guys

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Switch thread is ready. It will be posted at 9:30 PM EST, approximately two hours from now

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Switch thread is live

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Speaking of people making video content on Zelda: Matt and Woolie from Super Best Friends look at Zelda boxart

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I hope I can do more stuff with pixel art once I finish my final school project based on pixel art. It's been a fun and interesting project to do, but I am kinda getting worn out on it

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I've been avoiding watching any gameplay footage for Yooka-Laylee but so long as it's fun I won't give a poo poo about weird-rear end character designs

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

The last time a small-numbers RPG with flat stylized graphics based on a cartoon with an insufferable fanbase that I stopped watching years ago came to consoles it gave us noted surprise goodgame South Park: The Stick of Truth.

So needless to say, I'm cautiously optimistic that lighting will strike twice with Steven Universe: Save the Light.

drat, that looks gorgeous! I actually liked Attack the Light quite a bit, so a home console version of that sounds exactly up my alley

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

After work today I have next week scheduled off for Spring Break. Been looking forward to just relaxing and playing video games all week

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

It's taken my PS4 two days to download Night in the Woods because of how lovely my internet is

I give my internet service a 1 out of 5

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

Is making a good game and bringing back the things people liked about the series before it went off the rails pandering now?

See also: Star Fox Zero getting tons of undeserved flak for "it's just Star Fox 64 again" when "just Star Fox 64 again" is what fans were asking for in the first place

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I said come in! posted:

lol Nintendo fans are trash. The new Zelda is honestly a bad game with god awful gameplay mechanics. Like I know Sterling thinks the game is good, but it seriously loving isnt.

Whatever Ganon

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

It's some dumb bullshit that these NES Disney games are coming to every platform except actual Nintendo systems

Oh well, hopefully we'll get a port announced in the summer or something

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I like most of the ambience in Breath of the Wild, and it makes the moments where there is music all the more exciting, like when you're confronting the Divine Beasts

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I also really like the ambiance in Zelda though :(

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Pretty much my day any day of the week when I don't have work

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

fridge corn posted:

It just sounds like lol monkey cheese anime nonsense with boring gameplay and boring environments

Have you played a single PlatinumGames title in your life. Their games are usually the furthest thing from "boring"

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Forgot to comment on this but

Quest For Glory II posted:

it's me, marga mon

That sure is a Man of Action cartoon alright

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Controversial opinion: Skyward Sword was the first console Zelda I ever beat and it's good

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Very nice. Playtonic are good people

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Endorph posted:

power rangers opens with a reference to a guy jacking off a bull

Why do you know this

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

There's no soul more pure
Than Fuuka Yamagishi
From Persona 3

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I'm being let go from my job on Friday

Fortunately Persona 5 comes in next week, so I can play through that while I search for another job

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

Hello everybody, what's everyone up to? Any exciting plans for today/the weekend?

Co-worker is gonna help me look into other employment opportunities today while I take care of clearing myself out. Over the weekend I'll mostly be taking care of schoolwork but I'll also be starting a project on another forum where I'll list my Top 50 Games and Game Characters

Lemme know if anyone I'd interested in seeing something like that on here

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I appreciate anime

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I legit want Gex to come back

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I'm gonna get my Top 50 thread up in like a few short moments; VideoGames' interest is all I really need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

And now my thread has more or less begun! Enjoy!

• Locked thread