Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

also steel for humans probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

How would I do this I'm dead serious

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I cannot and will not restart The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt until I crack this riddle.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

It's not Chemical Plant but you reminded me that Sonic Spinball had stereo sound which is pretty retroactively impressive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMDqhIUboS4

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Dual-wielding is so stylish (cf. D3 Demon Hunter, Lara Croft, BJ Blazkowicz, Bayonetta, Tracer, Chow Yun-Fat)

Kratos

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

also bayonetta quad-wields

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sounds like that subpar release really had a harass effect.

I'll see myself out

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I still need to replace the combat music in Witcher 3. Witcher 3 modders hit me up

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

In Training posted:

Is there an easy way to get a bunch of screenshots off of a PS4.

try deleting them

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

Hi, how is everybody doing tonight/this morning?

I just got back from this games shop place. It is just magic the gathering stuff, but we know a couple of people who play there and while we don't play magic, we decided to show up and bring along some other games to play. We ended up playing some pixel tactics, fluxx, and sushi go, and all of them were fun. :) I'm looking forward to getting to go again, and maybe next time setting up something more complicated like the magic the gathering board game or castle ravenloft.

I played 13th Age last night and accidentally built my character such that nobody in my party will ever get a good night's sleep.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

this is how i walk in my dreams sometimes

http://i.imgur.com/h0IxUx4.gifv

no joke i become aware of it sometimes and i gain some lucid control which is kind of. weird

I imagine lucid dream walking to be like this.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

hosed up that no Witcher 3 modders have reached out to me yet in order to help me improve the game.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Improve it by making Geralt female

Lest you forget, I just want to replace the combat music with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLzZUL9ZH6Y

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

when it's 8am and you haven't had your chaos emeralds yet

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Truly they have reduced themselves to playing good music.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I still think it was rather lovely of the people who made ZTD to put the last game in a trilogy on Steam, alone.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

Isn't it at least on 3DS and Vita as well though?

Nobody owns a Vita though

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

waifu, husbando, it's all in the mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAjtmwhcdwk

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I have never seen a Steam sale with less for me than the current one.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

StrixNebulosa posted:

How do you feel about srpgs? Phantom Brave and Disgaea 1+2 are on sale and they're decent ports of fun, silly games. (Well, Phantom Brave isn't as silly...)

If you want shootmans, there's the Earth Defense Force game on sale, and actionmans have the Devil May Cry stuff on sale.

There's Furi, which is beloved by another poster in here, and Rabi-Ribi, which is a very anime metroidvania that I hear is very good.

On the anime front, Ghost in the Shell SAC and the movies are works of art, Mob Psycho 100 is gorgeous and funny, and there's other good stuff in there besides!

So - there's a lot of stuff on sale, to the point where I'd say there's something for everyone if they look for it! :D

Everything's too expensive tbqh

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The Colonel posted:

imagine being a 9 year old kid playing zelda and suddenly this pops up

Context please

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I found it, a good April Fool's joke.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Alfalfa The Roach posted: