Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
There is only one way for Turnbull to right the boat.

A press conference (blaming labor/the poor/refugees - cross out as appropriate) for everything with even more Australian flags flanking than last time. Like, all the flags.
Perhaps they could use Brandis' fancy bookshelves as the backdrop to give the ceremony the appropriate level of pomp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Well who has time to verify that a pine tree plantation hidden deep in the Gibson Desert actually exists?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

starkebn posted:

what has the LNP actually got done since Tony Abbot became Prime Minister?

Labor's Fault [tm]

Pork Barrelling

Extort fake debts from the poor

um

ok help me out here

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
This is clearly a long-con scam to get a free bristle suitable for a BBQ cleaning brush.

Have you tried buying one on the black market recently? Impossible. Everyone just looks at you like you asked for moon cheese or something equally rare and valuable.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
You know a "wandering daze" would be a good way to describe our current federal government.

Probably Labor's Fault or the result of some poor people not genuflecting enough I reckon.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

starkebn posted:

50,000 properties without power in North QLD, further proof of the failure of renewable energy

Pretty sure that's actually labor's fault through their proxy unemployed voters.

Issue unproven debt notices to every labor voter in QLD, immediately if not sooner.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Senor Tron posted:

I was surprised that no-one tried to prove the absurdity of that coal stunt by releasing a bunch of coal smoke in parliament.

Coal fired braziers.

Not charcoal mind you. Coal.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I love it how the show was on sunday but no one noticed it till today.

I love how TV networks still like to pretend to advertising companies that they have widespread viewership to justify their advert slot prices.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

starkebn posted:

nice to have the privilege to tell those investigating you "I don't want to cooperate any more"

Well to be fair the AFP are good at following orders so they wouldn't question it.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Zenithe posted:

No it isn't. How many papers do you think they sold last time everyone hung Bishop out to dry?

Papers lose money already. The only reason they're still in print is for propaganda.

How many papers they sell is really not an issue.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Is it worth killing people over burglaries?

*strokes chin thoughtfully*

If it was my stuff they burgled, sure.

But if they steal from the political porkies then I'll be cheering them on Ned Kelly style.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

JBP posted:

What is the alternative when you jam a load of jobless people into public housing in an established area?

Vault Tec bunkers. The lifestyle of the future, today!

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I can't even make a joke about this. Kissing the arse of our US overlords is literally what that job is all about and well, he's doing it.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Suck it up princess. Brandis pretending he has feelings is pretty :laffo:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Capt.Whorebags posted:

What do they expect, a clerk sitting alone in the chamber to rubber stamp everything that comes up from the house?

Yes. Born to Rule etc.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

:discourse:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

After the power bills have doubled I'm sure a one off $75 payment will go a long way.

This is like still thinking a loaf of bread costs a dollar because they have hired help take care of those things for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bogan King posted:

You can get a loaf of bread for $0.85 at Coles :colbert:

But that's not preservative free sourdough in an elaborate pattern purchased from a gentleman wearing a fancy vest and a monocle.

• Locked thread