Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
So the whole "we released this after extensive consultation with our lawyers" was just a flat lie?

Why the hell would you lie about it instead of just saying "This was a terrible mistake and these people were never meant to receive this private information"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Solemn Sloth posted:

The Poll bludger at Crikey details what might be the real reason the Liberals are seeking to knife the Nats in WA

gently caress our lovely mining companies in our lovely mining state.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Am I the crazy person for being totally ok with changing over the walk and don't walk to have some wearing dresses?

It is a step away from the unconscious bias that the default is male and that's a good thing.

WALK and DON'T WALK doesn't work if your English isn't good.

Also if you are angry that they put the woman in a dress just think of it is rather than being specifically inclusive of women of it being inclusive of dress wearers whether cis or trans.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

bowmore posted:

male or female dog?

Male dog, wearing a dress.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

GoldStandardConure posted:

but would it wear a dress like this or like this

Go is male dog in a dress, stop is a birb in a burka.

One is red, one is blue.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
God Malcolm Roberts is barely qualified to operate a spoon let alone be a Senator.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

pfft, "apprehends"

Yeah I was gonna say what kind of utopia are you living in that this isn't "kills".

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

JBP posted:

The computer isn't going to do that in the street in plain view of hard working tax payers you savages.

Uhhhhhhhh... Trump voters would like a word with you and your soft on crime fancy computer. If we aren't gunning them down in the streets why did we even get rid of our perfect good police force.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Come on ladies, with hard work and commitment to excellence you too could rise the position of "Queen".

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Cartoon posted:

I'm about to travel O/S and as I do it on a non-Australian passport there is a chance that Broader Farce won't let me back in. I guess that would be a Win-Win.

I wouldn't worry if I were you, they're more interested in dulux paperwork than official.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Lid posted:

Banana induces Racism stress

He's just invoking the never overturned "Banana Panic" Defence.

EDIT: Bain-Marie panic defence?

EDIT: Common Indian name, Mohammed. Jesus Christ queenslanders, you can't even get your loving racism right.

hooman fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Mar 9, 2017

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
"One Nation candidate furious at Party's rank opportunism" is just delicious.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
A racist shitlord dies, 18c lives. Fair trade.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
This guy on ABC 24 is a loving idiot.

EDIT: "Doing a preference deal is not an endorsement of that party" :lol:

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
They're also massive liberals donors. Drink piss Cooper's.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

NTRabbit posted:

So what substance are you using to get through the week in this corporate neo-fascist dystopian future then?

The blood of the bourgeoisie. Or if that's not available meth.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Mark McGowan has marked his first working day as premier of Western Australia by announcing that work on the controversial extension to Perth’s Roe highway has stopped.

:hellyeah:

What is this strange emotion I am feeling towards western australia.. could it be.. pride?

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

You Am I posted:

Tudge usually shows his face at local sports events in my local council area, I'll make sure he cops a mouthful from me if I see him sliming around the crowds.

Print this off and staple it to that sack of shits forehead.

"Of those on the welfare card interviewed for the evaluation, 49% said it had made their lives worse, while 22% said it had made their lives better. Of family members of those on the trial, 37% said it had made their lives worse, while 27% said it had made their lives better."

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

You Am I posted:

lol as if corporations have some sort of social obligation. That's funny Mal, funny.

All those noble corporations, running based on the invisible hand of social responsibility!

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Guardian AU posted:

Retail associations are pushing for Sunday penalty rate cuts to be phased in over 15 months, the minimum length of time suggested by the Fair Work Commission.

Both the National Retail Association and Australian Retailers Association favour the 15-month phase-in period, with no accompanying orders to guarantee current workers’ take-home pay.

The short phase-in period makes it less likely that regular award wage rises will offset penalty rate cuts, as the Turnbull government has suggested, unless unions ask for especially large annual minimum rises as compensation.

Retail association in "gently caress our workers" shocker.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Zenithe posted:

true story, under my current SDA agreement, we're already at what the proposed cuts are anyway.

meteor9 posted:

Same thing here! Great union really. :suicide:

*taps thread title*

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

aejix posted:

Jay Weatherill moves from laying down the gauntlet to completely loving roasting Frydenburg at a press conference:

https://www.facebook.com/abcnews.au/videos/10156358043999988/

Paging Mr Frydenburg, Mr Josh Frydenburg, please report to the burns unit immediately

If only we could replace the brilliantly described bag of flour Bill "easy now don't rock the boat" Shorten with this guy we'd have a lot more to look forward to.

Holy poo poo, that was a fair savaging.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
"I will not be the one left holding the bag when the housing market crashes" screams Malcolm Turnbull into the void.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Man who's party privatised Telstra complains about quality of service from Telstra.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Clarke and Dawe on energy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELaBzj7cn14

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Gorilla Salad posted:

Leak may have had brain damage, but explain everyone else there :colbert:

I just wish someone had trolled his funeral with a speach about the man he really was.

"Many today have spoken eloquently and at length on how racist Bill was, but no one has yet mentioned his homophobia and misogyny. He was also a pig fucker."

Legal tip of the day - the dead cannot be libelled.

Chris Kenny's funeral is going to be a real howler.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Starshark posted:

:sigh: Again with Kenny and the dog-loving. Why doesn't anyone talk about all the dogs he DIDN'T gently caress?

Let's be honest here, it's because the dogfucking is less heinous than his "journalism".

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
The creature that was once Gillian Triggs roams the desolate countryside, her horrifying roars of "please stop being a racist shithead" strike terror into conservatives everywhere.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Imagine being the result of the scientific experiment to recreate Benedict Bumberbatch without any charisma whatsoever.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

NTRabbit posted:

They've got maybe a month to get Brandis out of the country before the Bell Group case returns and Brandis gets properly hosed for being an immensely stupid, and incompetent lawyer.

All the WA Liberals were gonna be hosed too, but their lawyers successfully argued for an adjournment until after the election they knew they were going to lose. Friend of mine on the case was pretty bitter about that.

What was adjourned?

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
If only they had control of the lower house and could find some way to legalise it!

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

bowmore posted:

Why does gender matter?

Because a bunch of people hate women.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Reminder: There are large populations of Australians without head injuries who liked Bill Leak.

EDIT:

hooman fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Mar 22, 2017

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Anidav posted:

Haha ah who made this?

Found on facebook, on the abhorrent australian memes page.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Be still, our beating hearts.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Anidav posted:

We truly live in agile times

Mass Effect Andromeda looking good!

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Don Dongington posted:

How are the bogans going to know who to trust, with Lambie and Hanson at loggerheads?!

It'll be determined by latitude.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

BBJoey posted:

"I believe in decentralisation, I think it is core business, otherwise we will end up with two big cities, one called Sydney and one called Melbourne."

to get the jobs out of sydney and melbourne we're gonna relocate aps agencies away from canberra

why yes i am a fuckwit

e: politics is literally unskilled labour. why should they expect huge salaries?

Something something resistance to corruption *is corrupt anyway*

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

http://www.webm.land/media/IzCz.webm

Someone photoshop this to say 'send nudes' or something.

God she's a piece of human loving trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I'm listening to the Mark Latham and Ross Cameron show. Ross is interviewing his uber driver and Mark keeps making jokes about his run in with the taxi driver. And of course the cooking segment.

I would rather punch myself in the face than listen to Ross Cameron talk to Mark Latham.

• Locked thread