Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Tony Abbott has called on Malcolm Turnbull to toughen his defence of the decision to scale back penalty rates.

gently caress the poor with gusto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

starkebn posted:

Or those who say they don't know, or don't care

Vote one Someone Else

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

GoldStandardConure posted:

No as far as if you changed your last name to White and started Whites Australia Party.

At least you would continue to split the right vote.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

ewe2 posted:

Your organization is broken if you keep doing things like this:

The same paralysis as in 2007 with Howard. You'd think that lately they'd be getting better at ditching bad leaders. They needed to be rid of him early and they put it off forever.

Aren't you better to dump him after when you are going to lose anyway?

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

freebooter posted:

Can anybody recommend a good accountant in Melbourne? Last full financial year I was working in Australia I went to H&R Block and gave them $200 to spend ten minutes on etax and inform me that I owed the government $250, I mean, I could have done that.

Yeah, but your $200 is tax deductible

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Bolt moonlighting for buzzfeed:

E: beaten like Bolt in court

TheMightyHandful fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Mar 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

starkebn posted:

you mean the free market failed the timber industry?

The free market is in no way problematic

• Locked thread