Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hyperbowl
Mar 26, 2010

Chadzok posted:

Wait, women in QLD can't get abortions?
Holy poo poo that's pathetic, gently caress you QLD!
I guess there's a few select super-popular clinics right over the border in actual modern civilisation (NSW)?
They're also rolling back flouridisation in some areas, right? What a shithole, no wonder the PHON vote is so high; anyone with half a loving brain would just move.

From yesterday, but don't go thinking NSW has it's poo poo sorted on this issue. Abortion is still a crime in NSW unless the performing the abortion "is necessary to preserve the woman involved from serious danger to her life, or physical or mental health".

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/nsw-lags-way-behind-on-updating-its-abortion-laws-20160610-gpganw.html - Note the bill discussed in this article from June last year went nowhere and was never voted on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyperbowl
Mar 26, 2010

Bogan King posted:

So a long vehicle, with wheels, that goes on a road, takes a bunch of people and doesn't require power lines. Why do these "track-free" trams sound so familiar? I'm BUSting my brain here trying to think of what they remind me of.

From yesterdays SMH article on the subject.

• Locked thread