Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Why have they glommed onto pepe the frog?

Is it because all btards were always Nazis and I never realised?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Cats are very unlikely to damage the fixtures and fittings of a property, they will almost certainly just target the tenants on stuff (i.e rip my poor couch). Cat poo poo reeks though and you cant really put the tray out on the balcony because they will inevitably decide to climb over the ledge. You probs shouldn't have one in an apartment.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

This is a Photoshop yeah

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

AgentF posted:

What the gently caress is happening? Is he having a mental breakdown?

Yes

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Jesus, cash is considered a moderate!?

In the sense Turnbull is considered a soft little lefty, yes

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Boobs are too small imo

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I want to know more tyvm

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Every kiwi on earth seems to be in mourning

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Thankfully Melbourne is awash in microbrews

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

The new version has a pile of weird grammatical errors that reek of someone rushing it

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Stop doxxing me you guys

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

B-b-b-but modular/fast breeder/lftr!

Anytime you run into a nuclear fanboy just post the sa royal commission into nukes from a few years back, it lays out the economic problems pretty succinctly and that's for a state with boatloads of uranium

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I feel bad making GBS threads on someone that probably had lasting damage from a serious head injury. Surely there are enablers that should be mocked first.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Do right wing culture warriors really think the average Australian gives a poo poo about 18C?

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I fully expect there to be mass automated uber esque transport replacing private cars but he be high as gently caress if he thinks it will ever replace public transport let alone in ten years.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Supercheap auto are fine. Their bread and butter is either physically large items (e.g batteries, 5 liters of oil), or stuff that you need today when you have the free time to replace that part.

Having someone assure you that the sw4636784-nb is definitively only for the commodore made before July 2012 doesn't hurt either

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

JBP posted:

I don't work labour hire for Adecco. I am simply reporting what has been reported to me.

Wait your earlier post wasn't a joke? I read it four times and eventually decided you had to be kidding.

Some of the hardest work I've ever done was events setup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

snoremac posted:

What's the name of the rhetorical trick/logical fallacy where you present your opponent's argument as, for example, "pro-18C senators want to restrict your free speech" instead of "pro-18C senators believe 18C protects people from racial hatred"?

I mean beyond "a lie".

A strawman?

• Locked thread