Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

hahahahaha, that's magnificent.

"i'm not dumb, i read books."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

:lol:

Every loving time one of these shitbags writes an article like this it's always the same story.

"Everything I did, I did by myself."

"Except for all the things that got handed to me. Which was everything."

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Daisy Cousens posted:

I want to gently caress a dead insane racist old man

hahahaha, jfc, this poo poo is the worst

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Oh god the Bill Leak Funeral is the worst thing ever: https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef

The guestlist to that funeral is incredible. It's like a who's who list of gigantic fuckheads.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

someone please make one of those 'overwatch' play of the game gifs with gillian triggs 18c'ing bleak to death

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

starkebn posted:

nice to have the privilege to tell those investigating you "I don't want to cooperate any more"

jfc, how is this even possible?

The investigation stopping because Bronnie doesn't want it to keep going, that is.

Not the fraud. She's already proven to be quite adept at being a piece of poo poo entitlement abuser.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Also, I'm confused. Aren't The Hun and Sky News run by the same mob?

So The Hun is attacking her and Sky News is giving her the platform to defend herself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Has Michaela Cash always been absolute trash during interviews?

Because over the last year or so she's been a complete trainwreck. Is it a case of the pressure getting to her, or just ongoing long-term incompetence?

• Locked thread