Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
The Raiders don't draft or sign players who hit women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

TheChirurgeon posted:

That wouldn't surprise me so much--I 100% believe that BB is the greatest coach of all time--but I'm just not sure he wants to go through all that with a sub-HoF QB.

Also, here are my rankings for "how hosed is this team if its QB retires right now" (1 is 'most hosed'):

1. Giants
2. Chargers*
3. Saints
... a wide gulf
4. Steelers
... a second, wider gulf
5. Patriots

that said, I would pay good money to watch the Giants try to play a season with Nassib under center

*Note: The Giants have a more talented roster than the Chargers, but if the Chargers lost Rivers they'd just be rebuilding, which they're already kind of doing anyways. The Giants are still built around Eli and would have more work to do, in my opinion. Plus, struggling in Los Angeles where no one gives a gently caress is harder than struggling in New York.

If Carr decided he wanted to quit his job and move his family to Africa to spread the word of the Lord the Raiders are easily a 4 win team

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Not incorrect

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Tebow batting 8th in today's Mets - Red Sox spring training game

1pm ET

Who's making the GDT

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

et tu mia

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Coldforge posted:

Story has been updated with confirmation that the drunk passenger was Aldon.

Bye Aldon

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Ehud posted:

30 year old deadlifting IT worker is still the funniest thing I've ever read in TFF

TFF Guess who would be the worst

"is your poster a 30 year old deadlifting IT worker with a garbage team? "

"no"

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Remember when you could wake up a few hours before you needed to be up, chug water and 4 ibuprofen, and wake up right as rain?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Hmm the 2012 draft, I don't remember who the Raiders draf-

Round 1: No. 17: Oakland → Cincinnati (PD). Oakland traded this selection and their 2013 second-round selection (37th) to Cincinnati for quarterback Carson Palmer. The 2013 selection would have become Oakland's first-rounder if Oakland had made it to the 2012–13 AFC Championship game.

Round 2: No. 48: Oakland → New England (PD). Oakland traded this selection and a 2011 seventh-round selection (No. 219, New England selected Malcolm Williams) to New England for New England's third- and fourth-round selections in 2011 (Nos. 92 and 125, Oakland selected Joseph Barksdale and Taiwan Jones, respectively).

Round 3: Oakland forfeited its third-round selection after selecting quarterback Terrelle Pryor in the 2011 Supplemental Draft.

Round 4: No. 109: Oakland → Washington (PD). Oakland traded this selection to Washington for quarterback Jason Campbell

:stonk:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Cash Monet posted:

This seems to me like Mayock wants visit DC on someone else's dime for weekend.

lol

https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/840285069512183810

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Yo i hate Marquette King

Dog whistle imo

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I'd rather ISIS won

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I know Denver is a popular destination in post-apocalyptic novels because of NORAD and its relative isolation but Tbh I hope it's the first to go

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Is he still campaigning

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I'd rather have the ref gently caress up a call than some shadow government NFL official make the call from some office

What happens when the office gets it wrong? How are they accountable?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Carr is good, I hope he gets his 2nd career win against KC someday

Seeing as how the Chiefs window is closing rapidly I don't think it's an issue

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Humanity was a mistake

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

*tuts quietly* zee patient is exhibiting strong feelings of self-harm and loathing, eeh does not take zee better quarterback even vhen offered

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

right click save as

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

WHOOPS posted:

Teddy Bridgewater's rehab seems to be going well enough to run some passing drills:

https://twitter.com/Andrew_Krammer/status/846776585080504320

Unsurprisingly, there's still no timetable for him to return but it is good to actually see him doing something with a football.

What is he like, 25? Amazing that so many have written him off. Like I get that his injury was horrific but it's almost a forgone conclusion that he's done

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Is it just me or is this off-season flying by? Usually the end of the season to the draft seems to take forever but it's less than a month away and doesn't seem like much time has passed

We're getting older

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

a neat cape posted:

My birthday is next week :gonk:

Lets meet at Senor Frogs in Cancun

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Ehud posted:

https://twitter.com/miamidolphins/status/847901609489313792

and so ends the career of the worst dolphins draft pick in team history

Ehud I believe we disagreed vehemently over who won that Raiders/Dolphins trade and I think we both lost

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

FO doesn't factor in the Give a Heck® multiplier which measures how many heck a player gives

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Yall leave Warcrimes alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Yall had a decade and a half to make fun of the Raiders maybe now isn't the time to throw down the gauntlet

• Locked thread