Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

SKULL.GIF posted:

I feel like the NFLPA is more willing to make a stink about this than the NFL will be.

I can't see why they would care as long as this doesn't someone make Brock lose money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

warcrimes posted:

lol no. That 16/4 might be the most deceiving stat ever. He's an option QB in a league where that doesn't work anymore(helloooooo RG3) who can't make reads, holds the ball all day and has zero touch. He's been waiting for a starter offer, not back up/ stop gap money.

I'm not saying his politics haven't hurt him- he won't be starting for the Jets or backing up Cam Newton anytime soon but it's a bit overblown.

e:

and with that said, he's a super cool dude

Rg3 didn't fail because his system doesn't work he failed because his knee got destroyed making it impossible for him to do his system.

Kap can still contribute but you do have to build with him in mind which is daunting but for lovely teams it's worth a shot.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

More than this he just became a headcase later on. Insert that picture of 5 receivers being open here and imagine rookie RG3 not throwing to one of the deep guys.

Whether that's his dad's fault, or Snyder, or Shanahan after he started his campaign against RG3, or whatever I have no clue.

He was never the most aware QB but as long as he had his mobility he didn't need it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

BlindSite posted:

He's catholic, not muslim

No that is more Amish or southern evangelical.

Catholic is raising babies in between making more,

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Turns out it was the long con.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

We all know that Warcrimes is a pretty big homer so I don't know what you think this is going to accomplish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Blitz7x posted:

Yall had a decade and a half to make fun of the Raiders maybe now isn't the time to throw down the gauntlet

But nothing has changed so why not

• Locked thread