Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Is AJ McCarron the one responsible for that pick-6 to Big Play Willie Gay that featured an excessive celebration penalty that went on for like 10 minutes and culminated in Gay crawl-walking on his knees while wildly swinging his arms to Joey Porter, who mimicked him? That was the best thing, and I'm really glad that happened. I still laugh when I think about it. Like right now.

Im laughing about it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

it edges out sio moore and khalil mack celebrating their sack like 10 yards in the backfield and having to burn a timeout

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

russ looks like hes eating rear end all the way to china

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Elephanthead posted:

I mean he can sign with another team not a big deal. He gets to be a free agent sooner every player wants that.

well not with offset language

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Intruder posted:

Here's a funny thing that you might get because like me you're from the south (though I don't know if Florida is part of the Texas "You want a coke? Ok what kind?" club)

Dude was in town from a northern office, asked my coworker where the pop machine is

Coworker replied that we used Microsoft Exchange

lol. im from arizona and i call it Coke

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

drat he's got long arms

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i looked it up and wilkerson has a wingspan 9" longer than his height which is basketball territory

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Kaepernick has one of the lowest interception rates among active QBs.

:ssh:

Edit: 5 career multi-INT games and 10 of 30 career INTs in 3 games.

Hard to throw interceptions into the dirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOFXsYuYGLw

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Kap can still contribute but you do have to build with him in mind

- receivers that can catch
- aaron rogers gay sex tent so he can kneel during the national anthem

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

The only quarterback that was good behind a bad o line in the past 15 years was kurt warner

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

Aaron Rodgers

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb/2010_roster.htm

there's like 10 pro bowl years here between the starters on the o line

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/crd/2008_roster.htm

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Theres like 6 pro bowls between those guys and one all pro.

on the other hand Deuce lutui is famous for playing a ukulele in his wikipedia page and thats it

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Its a start

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Why did he only bring the one

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

The cardinals color rush was black and red and then they didn't wear it because the 49ers color rush uniform was also black and red

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

michael phelps overcame marijuana and ryan lochte overcame his UF education, both over 30. not arguing they're at the top but its more impressive than loving tennis

• Locked thread