Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Poor Jerry lol :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Scott McCloughan with the 49ers.

Scott McCloughan with the Seahawks.

Scott McCloughan with the Redskins.

Well when you put it like that its a little easier to believe that he fell off the wagon. That sucks. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I hate to make assumptions but..I know when I was drinking way more than I should have been, my face blew the gently caress up (cheeks, chin, all that) and was in a permanent state of flushed. McCloughan has the naturally red cheeks but alcohol really brings out the flushness.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Alcoholism ages you fast, between the Seahawks and Redskins pics it isn't unbelievable that he's on the wagon. That last one he does have a pretty red face but that could just be from dealing with Dan Snyder regularly.

Yeah he's probably in the middle of a 3 month bender.

I did think about the Dan Snyder factor and my only conclusion was that dealing with him on a regular basis would only drive him to drink more and more often.

The Redskins are poison to everything they touch it seems.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

^^dude needs some big time help.

whypick1 posted:

Cutler wasn't a franchise QB for the Bears only if you ignore the entire history of Bears QBs.

Unrelated: should I bother trying to learn how to say "Joeckel" or am I just going to refer to him as "gently caress!" like the rest of our OL?

At least you dont have to watch him knowing your team spent the #2 overall pick on him.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

gently caress man. Pieces of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Ehud posted:

shouldn't that give him a higher sack seer score ?

Well done sir

• Locked thread