Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Is this the one he punched in the ear or another woman? If the latter, lol at marrying Manziel after not even a year.

edit: even with the amount of makeup, this lady is way way way out of Manziel's league and will divorce him the moment it becomes clear that Johnny Football is never making it back into the NFL

She wouldn't have to wait that long, divorce immediately and get that sweet, sweet oil money.

Edit: what am I saying, "wait that long", that moment is long in the rear view mirror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

He was a phenomenal competitor, one of the greatest running backs in recent history, among the best all time. He also dropped off a cliff a few years ago, is a noted child abuser, and generally kind of a dick, I will not miss him one tiny bit.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

At least this Peyton won't be rubbing his balls on anyone unsolicited.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Silly Burrito posted:

Have you seen a dog in real life? That's all they do.

Well, he can still try, but if he goes to a responsible pet owner there won't be anything to rub.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Trigger warning for SA2K, Ryan Leaf is in the news, but for a good reason for a change; since his release from prison just over 2 years ago, he's doing well and working with other people in recovery, as a program ambassador for a treatment community :unsmith:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

the NFL posted:

Instead of a fixed sideline monitor, we will bring a tablet to the Referee who can review the play in consultation with our officiating headquarters in New York, which has the final decision. This should improve consistency and accuracy of decisions and help speed up the process.

Lol, bullshit, just more opportunity to promote whatever tablet pays them the most.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

FizFashizzle posted:

Jameis doesn't need another fathlete enabling him.

If you're too lean like RG3 you break too easily, tackling Jameis is like hitting a bag full of wet sand, he can absorb those hits all day long.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Kalli posted:

Washington submits a good proposal:

I'd usually give a broken clock agreement to this, but I can't even credit Snyder that much, I've got to assume it's because he doesn't want to pay for more jerseys or some such reason.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

TBeats posted:

"I like this but I'm gonna find a reason to complain anyway."

Look, I've spent the last 30 years of my life working myself into a pleasant little despondency, don't think I'm changing that course any time soon.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

TBeats posted:

these are the type of people who will play skyrim for six hours, and the entire six hour session is to find that helmet that matches the boots their imaginary character is wearing.

https://twitter.com/ff14forums_txt/status/842858195056037888

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Chichevache posted:

How many games do you think all three will be on the field for this year?

√-1

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Uterine Lineup posted:

#12 DJ Hayden * Menelik Watson.

Menelik Watson at least has a really cool bio you could read about? Silver lining and whatnot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

a neat cape posted:

I hope he dies

Don't worry, we'll all get there big guy.

• Locked thread