Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Scaramouche posted:

I just read America #1 and anyone got any thoughts on it? It seems mostly incoherent, and... insultingly inclusive to brown people and LGBT people? Is that a term?

What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Be smarter than me and don't get tempted into searching that

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
What have I done

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Sounds like a great way to shut down civil rights activists real quick

So no

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Moving sucks

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Ca sort of became the spot for stuff about diversity in comics which I appreciated, even if sometimes it seemed like that was the only thing they ever talked about any more

rip

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

trashbuilder posted:

I have a pretty good feeling Comics Alliance is going to be an April fools joke, but i am also often wrong

Nah, writers are on Twitter looking for jobs already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

X-O posted:

Not ashamed in the least bit to admit I bought the Time-Life DVD Collection the first day it released even though it was super expensive. It was a good decision.

Speaking of, in case you missed it the #1 for the new idw arc came out...last??? week

• Locked thread