Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

My birthday is also in March, I will grant you my approval for this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Teenage Fansub posted:

I'm gonna sleep all day to make the Switch come faster. Comics don't exist.

Yeah you can save them up so you have something to do while the day one patch downloads

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Featuring killer apps like indie games from 2008, pre-order now

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I just can't wait until they make the metroid game where Samus' helmet has googly eyes, and the Kid Icarus game where the laurel on Pits head has googly eyes, and the Fire Emblem game where all the knights have googly eyes on their helmets.

Lmao I'm just kidding, Nintendo is never going to make another metroid game

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Apparently Zelda is good and actually ditched the eight hour tutorials and talking advice companions and keyring dungeon design that have plagued the series since it went 3D so I guess I have to get a Switch now

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Nintendo: Interest in Metroid is at an all time high thanks to this extremely well received trilogy that represents the best translation of a beloved 2d franchise into 3d since Super Mario 64, what can we do to completely ruin all of that goodwill and critical acclaim?

Team Ninja: Hold my beer

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Teenage Fansub posted:

Just found out that it's National Cereal Day. Naturally, I went to check on Geoff Johns, but he hasn't posted anything :(

This is like a religious holiday for a guy like him. He's probably speaking in tongues with weird colored milk in puddles all around him.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Claremont is good. Sorry BSS

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I want to clarify the line, "sorry BSS", I'm not apologizing for thinking Claremont rules, I'm expressing condolences to you all for not realizing that Claremont rules.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Ehaboo

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rhyno posted:

One of my friends last name is Swain and they're naming their kid Bruce and I've been waiting my entire life for this!

Waiting to tell them not to do this, right?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hi, these are my beautiful children, The First Couple Years Of Lobdell And Bachalo's Generation X and his sister Cassandra Cain Batgirl But Not The lovely Ones Where She's A Villain

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Mr Hootington posted:

*very D_T voice* that is our Tynion run Jason Todd

:vince:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lurdiak posted:

If someone can tell me why I did this, I'd love to know.

Just gonna drop this for the new page

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

My Lovely Horse posted:

They live forever, you know. You're only multiplying the trauma by however many people take care of her after you die.

Yo you realize there are other kinds of turtles than those big rear end tortoises that live for a hundred years, right

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Madkal posted:

I am looking to find some place online that sells standard superhero emblem t-shirts for my wedding

I found your problem. Did this forum go insane over the weekend and I missed it or something?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I think that a six-asterisk footnote across a single page of comics should legitimately get recognized by some kind of governing body. If that means they get put in the Guinness Book or if it means they get an Eisner, I'm fine either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I still enjoy Chris Sims stuff.

• Locked thread