Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
The best March:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VadZSTuFcPo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Endless Mike posted:

I want good games, though.

Hey, I'm tightening up the graphics on Level 3 over here all by myself!

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

The comic shop near me is having a half off back issues sale. I picked up the complete run of Amethyst Princess of Gemworld.
Hell yeah Amethyst!

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

omnibobb posted:

Yo, does anyone have any those plastic Green Lantern rings they were giving out a couple years ago laying around? My kids and I have been playing Green Lantern lately and I wanna get us rings of our own, but they are going for like 7 bucks each on Amazon. I'm down to pay shipping and a few bucks for the rings, but not 7 + 6 shipping that it'll be there.
I've got one somewhere, I'll see if I can find it. PM me your address and I'll ship it off if/when I come across it.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

omnibobb posted:

don't have PMs, can you email me? it's my username @gmail.com

Ring found, email sent.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Omnibobb, your GL ring is in the mail.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Teenage Fansub posted:

They could be more subtle and give him another name that could be shortened to a 'Bru' nickname.
That way he might not wish his parents death at every rollcall.

Yeah, that's going to get real old, real fast. Poor kid.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

SMP posted:

Evil Tony and Old Cap were pretty unfortunate for Hickman, just because it's so unerringly weird and short lived, but I don't think it affected things too much. His Stark was pretty Superior-ish already and Cap in a power suit isn't that different. He was clearly heading towards those two assholes beating each other up at the end of all things, regardless.

Old Cap was such a dick, and I wonder if it would have been more or less effective if he was his standard younger self throughout. Alternately, I'd like to know how much Hickman changed to reflect his age-d status.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

The site has been worthless since Andy Khouri left for DC.

I used to visit it daily, but I haven't checked in in probably a year, or maybe around the time Laura left? It's been awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Bet they rebrand as Comics Axis.

• Locked thread