Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
America #1 was pretty bad, to the point where I can't be bothered to give it a second chance. Just didn't click with it at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Rhyno posted:

I'm on episode 4 and it's not even close to the worst comic book show ever. Could be more fights but the use of the IF thus far has been good.

Internet in 'irrationally declaring something merely average to be the new Worst Thing Ever and deserving on insane amounts of scorn and derision' non-shock.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
My fav moment in that run was when Madison kicks the insanely jealous fat cripple out of his lame mech suit, takes it over and turns it into a transformer with more weapons than a peak Simon Bisley pic. Box Mk II owned.

• Locked thread