Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

That sounds like a bargain for so much Alpha Flight, regardless of quality. I'm sure I've brought it up before, but does anyone want to talk about good deals on comics they're proud of?

Last weekend I got the Hawkeye omnibus for $45, and Ellis' Moon Knight for $5. I have all the floppies, but I consider that a fifty well spent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I got a Black Bolt pop from Previews last week, and he is loving adorable. You could slap that costume on anything and I'd love it. Ask me about my Black Bolt socks.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

No, but my dog sometimes disappears with them like he was Lockjaw.

Found them at Walmart. Had socks for the usual suspects (Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America), and then Black Bolt. It's awesome to think that every Walmart would carry something that only I would ever want.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Anyone else play Breath of the Wild and go "Kite Man. Hell yeah!"?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

omnibobb posted:

Yo, does anyone have any those plastic Green Lantern rings they were giving out a couple years ago laying around? My kids and I have been playing Green Lantern lately and I wanna get us rings of our own, but they are going for like 7 bucks each on Amazon. I'm down to pay shipping and a few bucks for the rings, but not 7 + 6 shipping that it'll be there.

Rhyno? I'll check my shop. Probably no greens, but I'll see.

• Locked thread