Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Are they still running with the "Steve Rogers. Agent of Hydra" thing? Is it actually working? Did they give themselves an out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Scaramouche posted:

I just read America #1 and anyone got any thoughts on it? It seems mostly incoherent, and... insultingly inclusive to brown people and LGBT people? Is that a term?

Perhaps you meant patronizing? I've not read it so I can only guess.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Rhyno posted:

There's a lot of rumors floating around about how cash poor Stan really is and how he's got a lot of debts he wants to square before he dies. He made some really bad deals over the last 20 years and at one point didn't even have the rights to his own name. So I can understand why he'd unretire. But when we saw him at WW two years back he looked like hell and had to be prompted to do pretty much everything. Then there's that video from SDCC where he was on stage with the Fox film cast and when it was over he kind of wandered around looking confused and Channing Tatum rushed over to walk him off the stage.

Didn't that one guy loving him over in the Stan Lee Media deal really hurt him? Like, literally millions?

• Locked thread