Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

quote:

6. Madkal likes beer and comics (but not at the same time)
We're not friends anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Madkal posted:

Spilling good beer on a good comic is a waste of both things. Also the more I drink the harder it is to follow the panels on the page.

Also good comics have been shown to improve your health.
Oh, sorry about your poor motor control, I guess.

Anyway, happy birthmonth.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm getting a Switch because I have more money than sense.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Look if I get a cool new Zelda and a cool new Mario I'm pretty much happy with it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Teenage Fansub posted:

That's what Platinum is for.

I want good games, though.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

KaosMachina posted:

Remember how the DS was this weird side-thing they were doing, and totally wasn't going to be a replacement for the gba? Nintendo has as bad a track record with supporting multiple generations of stuff as they do with American comics.

What I'm saying is 'Where's my James Stokoe Metroid, Nintendo?'

Oh my god I want this.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Stan Lee has to hold comic conventions under maritime law?
All comic conventions are under maritime law. It's why the flags outside have a yellow fringe. Wake up, sheeple!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mapleboo

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I miiiiiight have them around somewhere. I'll have to look around.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I have a Legion flight ring.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My Lovely Horse posted:

So, what Iron Fist comics are good? I actually know next to nothing about him, just how the idea for him came up and that he showed up occasionally in the Spider-Man comics I read as a kid, which isn't exactly a unique selling point (I imagine there was a line).
Immortal Iron Fist by Fraction, Brubaker, and Aja.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My Lovely Horse posted:

Sweet. Specifically the Fraction/Brubaker/Aja half of the run, I take it?

Episode 4: reporter lady it is 2017 there is the internet. Also it's actually getting kind of sad how the show is obviously trying to hit all the standard kung fu staples but the fight scenes themselves are just kinda there.

No, no, keep reading after Brubaker leaves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

How many groomsmen do you have that $50 a pop adds up quickly?

• Locked thread