Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Madkal posted:

5. Madkal has a copy of Spawn number 1 which is missing it's cover

Still worth the same as a copy of Spawn number 1 with its cover.

Madkal posted:

6. Madkal likes beer and comics (but not at the same time)

What is this bullshit I'm reading?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Guy Goodbody posted:

The comic shop near me is having a half off back issues sale. I picked up the complete run of Amethyst Princess of Gemworld. I'm a big fan of those weird 12 issue series DC used to run, like Outcasts or Camelot 3000. On a whim, I also got Alpha Flight

All of Alpha Flight

I don't know anything about Alpha Flight, is it any good?

Are you in Indianapolis? My comic shop had that same sale! Picked up a ton of Batman and Detective to make a huge dent in what I need to complete a post-COIE collection.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No idea what he's talking about. But I read it and it's just lovely.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

I just read the best costume origin story ever. When mild-mannered college student Carol Connor was scratched by a science cat, she gained the abilities of a cat and became the superhero Cat Claw. She stole some metal cloth from the school, but only enough to make boots, gloves, and a mask. She also stole her roommates because tights, because her roommate apparently tore her tights a lot so always had spares and wouldn't notice if some went missing. The final piece of the costume was a bikini she had been given as a gift but refused to wear because it was too revealing. After all, if everyone knew Carol Connor would never wear such a small bikini, no one would ever suspect that she could be Cat Claw!

Now I'd buy that for a dollar...!

Who are we kidding? You know that poo poo is going to be $3.99.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

joehonkie posted:

One of my local comic shops has a huge box of Legion flight rings because nobody wants a Legion flight ring.

Wtf! I want a Legion flight ring!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I want onnnnnnnnnneeeeeee!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rhyno posted:

He's gonna wish death on ME. I'm gonna be that uncle (we're really good friends) who showers him in Batman poo poo.

That's loving awesome.

Our niece is named Kara and she gets tons of Supergirl poo poo from us. She loves it.

My wife wants to name any future daughter we have Diana, cuz of Wonder Woman. She's not even a comic fanatic like I am!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

My kid's name is Blackagar.

This is only acceptable if your family name is Boltagon.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Madkal posted:

I am looking to find some place online that sells standard superhero emblem t-shirts for my wedding and it is proving to be a pain in the rear end. Some sellers sell some shirts and not others, quite a few are asking for 20 bucks and up which would be okay but that is going to add up very quickly, and other places do silly things with the emblems when all I need is plain Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and Flash emblems on a shirt. Anyone know a good website that isn't superhero stuff to order some superhero t-shirts?

Graphitti designs. They'll run you 20 bucks a pop, but they're the best for DC stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Shoulda punched them in the face.

• Locked thread