Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Yo, does anyone have any those plastic Green Lantern rings they were giving out a couple years ago laying around? My kids and I have been playing Green Lantern lately and I wanna get us rings of our own, but they are going for like 7 bucks each on Amazon. I'm down to pay shipping and a few bucks for the rings, but not 7 + 6 shipping that it'll be there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

redbackground posted:

I've got one somewhere, I'll see if I can find it. PM me your address and I'll ship it off if/when I come across it.

don't have PMs, can you email me? it's my username @gmail.com

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

redbackground posted:

Ring found, email sent.

Youre a good person.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

redbackground posted:

Omnibobb, your GL ring is in the mail.

Noice! Thank you

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
So I could share it on Facebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Rhyno posted:

I've got three yellow, one black, one blue and one indigo.

Can I paypal you for a yellow? If we can't all be green lanterns, I can be the bad guy and they can beat me up

• Locked thread