Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Skwirl posted:

Until now.

Pretty much. Although everyone I know is hoping they make VC versions of all the Wii U stuff we all missed. Except the like 2 people I know who bought Wii U.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

My Lovely Horse posted:

Well I'll keep going and maybe Claremont had an epiphany at some point.

Haha. No.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
I just remember he did a few stories in Marvel's Star Wars and (aside from other problems they had that weren't his fault) the walls of text encircling every panel made it clear you had just entered the Claremont Zone.

He's like the poster child of show don't tell.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
One of my local comic shops has a huge box of Legion flight rings because nobody wants a Legion flight ring.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

I stand corrected.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Gaz-L posted:

Even then it was classic "GTA 12 given a 7/10 by Gamespot, is worst game every made" hyperbole.

No, it's actually really negative stuff I've seen from multiple outlets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
Mr Hootington, pubic works project, bobkatt013, Lightning Lord, do you still want Legion Flight Rings?

Ugh, I don't have PMs so I must divulge PERSONAL INFORMATION. I knew this was a bad plan.

• Locked thread