Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

CapnAndy posted:

Look, Nintendo would like to make another Metroid, it's just that they already covered how all women exist only to bear children and find ultimate self-realization through having babies while any rejection of that bio-truth is pure evil. It's not their fault that they've already addressed the totality of the female human experience and there's no other facets to address.

Other M was a franchise killer, sorry

Other M was a crappy movie bankrolled by the galactic government for the purposes of character assassinating the fugitive Samus Aran after she went on the run after destroying their own Metroid experiments in Metroid Fusion. There, I fixed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So, the writers at comics alliance on twitter are saying that the site has been put "on hiatus". So basically it's gone again :(

I am holding out for early April Fools joke, but I know it is very far off.

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Mar 31, 2017

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

CapnAndy posted:

They were updating as of 35 minutes ago.

They said that they had content for the day. Otherwise, this is basically their last day.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lightning Lord posted:

where the gently caress am I going to read about Sims discovering the wonders of Sonic comics now?!?

At least we got The Transformed Man out of it. Or, as I like to call it, A Grown Man Learns To Cry About Toy Robots.

• Locked thread