Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Powaqoatse posted:

That phone booth is exploding in the most weirdest way

Gravitational lensing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Had to have the vet out to work on Russell and his troublesome genitals again today. Heads up for discussions of male animal anatomy, veterinary care, and some serious ickiness.

Some of you might remember my post about Russell and his sheath problems a few months ago. His sheath swelled up and there was a large, bloody sore on the end of it so I called the vet out. Vet cleaned him out (which I’d just done a couple months before) and in addition to some serious nastiness inside his sheath he also found lots of small growths of tissue on his penis. Had one biopsied and we found out that Russell has equine papillomavirus. Those growths can become cancerous but unfortunately there’s not really anything we can do about it. In the meantime, those extra growths of tissue sometimes cause irritation which is what happened about a week ago.

His sheath swelled up and was bloody again so I did what the vet had me do last time (give him penicillin shots for a week) which cleared him up then. This time he was fine for a couple days after the round of antibiotics but then his sheath started to smell awful (I could smell him from several yards away) and it was crusty, goopy, and had some bloody discharge coming out of it so I had the vet come back out today.

In addition to those growths we had biopsied before (which have gotten a little larger in the last few months), the head and tip of his penis and the inside of the wall of tissue surrounding his penis are all very rough and wrinkled. Look almost like coral or a brain. Those areas are all supposed to be mostly smooth. Because they are so full of crevasses, dirt, dead skin cells, and in Russell’s case since he is a lazy and gross gelding and doesn’t fully extend his penis before he pees–urine tend to accumulate there and can cause irritation and infection. Russell’s always had personal hygiene issues but these new growths just cause more trouble in that department so the vet cleaned him out really good again today (lots of blood, puss, and smegma; so gross), gave him a huge dose of penicillin and an anti-inflammatory shot, and said I’ll probably just have to clean him out every month or two from now on.

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that that’ll keep him going for a long time! If any of the warts do become cancerous there’s not really much that can be done though. My vet said he did perform a horse penis amputation once before but there’s no way I’d want to put Russell through that.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
We had to do those exercises all the time. My vote is for the black lady surgeon. She's going to tell me hilarious things about pyramids and grain someday.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bogan King posted:

PYF Funny Pics: Aussie Snack Chat Crew

fake edit:

The Reserve Bank of Australia is pretty optimistic about wage growth

Any day now.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Did your granny say listen to your heart
Be who you are on the inside
I need three words to tear her argument apart
Your granny lied!
I'd rather be
Shiny

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Elsa posted:

I met a dude in the military who was an aspiring actor and had roles on a game show and Maury. He was allowed to keep the prizes he won on the game show, and on maury he was a "not the father." I saw the video clips.

Almost all of those are faked. People will get sad when you tell them that British panel shows are scripted, too.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

She's still a relic from a former time and should be thrown to the wolves to support herself and her useless family. Monarchs, even as symbols, shouldn't exist in an age where we have touched the moon.

At this point it's nice to have some kind of check on capitalism even if it's aristocracy. ugh the worst future.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

No, the picture is actually just upside down

That's actually room 8501!

bat-friendly office, eh?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

Oh cool, One of the lead animators from that is an old family friend of mine, pretty cool dude, think they did the california rasins as well. He is still arting it up in Portland.

Tell him that Julie says hi and that "Claymation lives".

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Wow her balloon creations sure are .... something

See if you can spot the exact moment she got tired of thinking up alternate character names

these are incredible

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Who... loving... cares.... about Amy Schumer.... Seriously, why is this site always talking about Amy Schumer?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Guy Goodbody posted:

I understand that his character served the role of getting other characters into unusual situations, but Aziz Ansari was the worst part of Parks and Rec

I just wish they'd let him die at the end. Like sure, everyone else can get a happy ending (and Jean-Ralphio and Mona Lisa for certain), but Tom should definitely have died.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Who loving cares, there have been like 4 good standup comedians in history, the entire genre is a plague, let it go.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

EightDeer posted:

Serious question: What's actually going on here? I'm trying to think of a non-sexual reason for this, and so far I got nothing.

It's a gif for men to masturbate to.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

RyokoTK posted:

Well also I think that tiger's been sedated. Somehow I don't think the claws are the most dangerous part of a tiger anyway.

Nah. Lions and tigers are actually both fairly safe when tame. Not as safe as cheetahs, safer than leopards, far safer than jaguars.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Skippy McPants posted:

You could say this about a lot of animal dicks. There's dongs with spikes, bifurcation, and literal bones. There are even explosive dinguses (ducks are rul weird). Nature is crazy and for whatever reason, humans have some of the most aesthetically uneventful wedding tackle in the entire animal kingdom.

You say "literal bones" as if that's unusual, but actually it is humans who are strange, because most mammals have a baculum.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Powaqoatse posted:

please, someone post the clip with "i like thing" / "i hate thing"

its an asian dude, possibly its a twitter or facebook vid, first hes like "you dont like thing? ill have you know thing is the best ever" and how can you even disagree etc and then someone else is like "i like thing" and he freaks the gently caress out

e: found it

My favorite of his is the jrpg villain skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9DW4rrEjY

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

my favorite part is Renaissance Art Baby

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dave Syndrome posted:

Eh. Quick and dirty:

:5:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Hyperlynx posted:

From ages back, but I can't believe nobody commented on this

Dude, you quoted Instant Jellyfish to tell her those are Instant Jellyfish's sheep!

Unless I'm missing a layer of irony here...?

lmao

yellow please.

Pick has a new favorite as of 18:40 on Aug 12, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

heh, barely more competent than an undergrad

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The MSJ posted:

That cartoon is by the creator of Harley Quinn and it is increasingly obvious that he wants to bone her (and also Barbara Gordon).

If you think that's bad, check out the "original character" in the new Powerpuff Girls.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Near my folks' place there's a vintage playground and they take out bits of it, more and more every year :smith:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MacheteZombie posted:

My buddy works for a programming company that takes day trips to places all the time for company bonding. They went to one of those trampoline facilities that people can bounce off walls and poo poo. Within 15 minutes 5 people had rolled ankles, jacked up their knees, and in 2 cases torn acls.

Haha programmers are frail

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cythereal posted:

Evacuating the important things from Miami.

To be fair, a sculpture like that would be extremely valuable and it makes sense to take it.

e: Apparently it's the Viaje Fantástico by Roberto Fabelo usually installed in the Plaza Vieja. e2: apparently it's one of an edition of 5, but anyway this thing is probably worth at least a few million so yeah put it in your truck.

Pick has a new favorite as of 19:52 on Sep 9, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ugh same

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

RagnarokAngel posted:

I feel like we don't get perspective about how loving drunk men were like 24/7 in America. Like, it made just banning the stuff seems almost rational.

And there's a really popular thread to say that temperance was only bad and had no good effects and was 100% negative, but actually people did start drinking less, and drink considerably less to this day.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

And here's little Scottie, the newest Dourque in the family :)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Olive! posted:

Watching a video on card tricks and...

...my, what an unfortunate shirt.

DOPE
PEDO
POOP
POO POO
PEE PEE
DOO DOO

wow. what a shirt.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

"asssss.jpg"?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Though to be fair the obvious self-insertion characters in Heinlein's novels all disagree with each other.

Except on the matter of loving your daughter, and how much she wants to gently caress you (A Lot).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
heh. a Lot. that is probably a credible measurement for that.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Powaqoatse posted:

yeah my parents like to go to an agent and get a whole package but then ask the agent to change everything so theyre not near any other gross tourists

A travel agent can be really helpful, it's the same reason you go to any other professional. Like think of all the times you went on a trip and accidentally stayed somewhere with bedbugs or you accidentally tried to go to a museum when it was closed. Their job is to work poo poo out, it's pretty slick. Pay a little extra so it's not a fuckup.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Paladinus posted:

Nice shoes, Greedo.

Greedo was played by a lady.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Koburn posted:

What's sadder is that Jesse and James are still following him around everywhere. Think of how many wild pokemon they could have caught over all this time, but no, gotta get that one pikachu.

Jesse's backstory makes it clear she doesn't want to be evil, she just needs a job because she is from extreme poverty. Catching the Pikachu makes no difference as long as her "good-faith effort" means she can collect a paycheck and eat. James is gay.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

And I bet it's on a truck, too :sigh:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Why doesn’t laundry detergent have bitterant in it like antifreeze? Dishwashing detergent I get, but you’re not supposed to eat laundry.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

boner confessor posted:

bitterants are added to antifreeze in the us now, and have been for a few years, so you can no longer use it to poison people (and animals i guess)

i thought the same thing

There's been bitterant in antifreeze since theeee... 1990s? I think, in the USA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Beachcomber posted:

Hephaestus was pretty cool.

Attempted to rape Athena.

The person who said Hestia is the least hosed up is right but iirc she mostly just hung out at home.

e: and Demeter didn't do anything hosed up I can recall offhand.

Pick has a new favorite as of 06:06 on Feb 19, 2018