Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Sound required

https://twitter.com/MMLe0/status/1029790015910563840

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Super Grocery Kart posted:

If it’s on continuously, it’s something minor. If it’s flashing, your car is about to explode.

Real talk, if you have an Android phone you can buy a thing for like 10-20 bucks that plugs into the diagnostic socket somewhere near the driver seat. It connects by Bluetooth to your phone and tells you exactly what the error code is. This is the same information that mechanics will charge you lots more money to find out and can give you a basic idea what's wrong.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

SpacePig posted:

It all started with a badly timed bald joke!

One of my favorite segments because not only was it usually hilarious, but he worked so goddamned hard on it. Making it work took so much effort.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: It's funny because he's the president

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

It's like vintage YTP in image form

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

OMG thank you! I wanted to know this song too!

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Yeah I'm gonna second the "Where's Star Wars / bronies?" Those seem like two glaring omissions, but eh.

1. Rick and Morty is definitely most toxic.
2. Elon Musk's Tesla is an absolute abomination from an engineering standpoint. I'd have to find the tweet thread by the former engineer, but among other things they had a certificate issue that would have literally bricked every customer car and they had to write an emergency program to patch them all at once. That, and it's contributing heavily to the trend of turning cars into mobile phones that have to be patched on a regular basis, except if you ignore your updates or happen to live somewhere with poor reception it can kill you

Mezzanine has a new favorite as of 00:18 on Aug 30, 2018

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

To infinity and behind!

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
So "Cartoon Network" is just a theory?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
OK, who wants to be a drummer in my metal band, "Fistopia"?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Mods please change name to Crouching Norris, Hidden Gusset

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

this is what happens when you go brass-to-mouth

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Poor guy, it says that "today's penguin feeding time is undetermined" :(

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Bertrand Hustle posted:

How do you convey such a distinctly British turn of phrase in Finnish?

DÖNT MÜCK ÄBÖÜT

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Wow, he aged much worse than Kareem or Robert Hays

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

My brain immediately played back a sound I can only describe as "au! au! AUUU! au! AOOOOU?!"

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

bike tory posted:

I'm going to need the ol' guy goodbody on this one

It's real, I think this is one of those things about making fun of gamers? Trap sprung, whatever.

Also:

this guy wins the "spooky October username" contest

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

This must be the sequel to that one where the guy fights the children with diabetes

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Doctor Zero posted:

The hotel one made me laugh out loud. But I do love them all.

Yeah, I'll admit I'd end up using the hotel one if I ever had to work the front desk of a hotel.

I see boomers are still holding on to the old "a wife's job is to provide the sex for her husband" trope, too.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Subjunctive posted:

Or you are, given that there are no gender cues for either partner in the image.

The emoji at the end is male.

See? I can argue in bad faith, too :)

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

I've got $10K on Radical Larry, easy loving money here people

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

I think their actually tweet is cooler, tbh

https://twitter.com/NASA/status/1071818572056403970

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

My first thought was that it was named after :shucks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Collateral Damage posted:

It's a literal translation, but in Japanese it's expressed in just two characters.

Yep: お前