Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BrianBoitano posted:

Its spiritual successor:

This is beautiful. Some days I feel proud of our dumb world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You made him so mad he misspelled your name

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The General posted:

Looks like first down at 44.

:thurman:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

By B. Kliban

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Memento posted:

Not just military food, but Russian military food.

Guy makes a valiant attempt to make lemonade from the evergreen "lol Taco Bell turns your digestive system into a war zone" meme, but throws it all away on a novel misuse of "crescendo"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

poo poo, we were hoping you could tell us

E: apparently it's either Andrew Dice Clay or this https://www.reddit.com/r/food/comments/2mkaj6/field_rations_go_gourmet/cm50lzk/

:shrug:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

oldpainless posted:

The word "sinister" was created solely to describe this man in this picture.

But he's drinking with his right hand ???

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Having a big framed mirror at eye level above a fireplace is just about as baffling as having a picture of a ceiling fan tbh

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Because this has given me so many belly laughs, our own Aramek on a cold read:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

My family members :argh:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Bloop posted:

I was in Hawaii recently and.... Fried pies! Deep fried nostalgia

:hfive: Right Slice about 2 weeks ago

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hihohe posted:

Im telling people McDs is gonna morph into The Nutrient Receiving for Ingestion place. Where the building is just a room filled with tables under food anuses that dispense a nutrient rich paste (it has everything the lower class laborer needs for continued survival (it tastes like chicken nuggets)).

How does all this track with their switching from frozen to fresh beef? Getting mixed messages here

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Saw this in the store today:

... As opposed to ... what? :confused:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

the camera couldn't even keep up with him at one point :eyepop:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Phteven no

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Kids hiding it from their parents.

E: Or sad dudes hiding it from their wives

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Elias_Maluco posted:

Not bad for a good english curse IMHO

]

http://spamusement.com/index.php/comics/view/287

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Seen on the walk to work

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BHCPNMRMC ? I don't get it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Didn't help that the classic Mac OS type code for gifs (4 characters) was GIFt.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

trickybiscuits posted:

Long answer: Phillips was an itinerant, self-taught portraitist who was active for about fifty years. His style developed so much during that time that his work was once thought to have been done by at least three different people. Even at the start of his career his work was attractive and well-composed, and by the 1820s he was able to depict sitters' features with character and accuracy. He is considered one of the most technically adept, prolific, and downright likable American folk painters. This portrait accurately shows the early-19th-century style for tall shirt collars for men, which often dug into the chin and sometimes prevented the wearer from turning his head.
Short answer: gently caress you hitler

Another fun fact, that tall collar style came about because of King George IV, who was a playboy and a vain motherfucker but grew up to be a huge gluttonous fatass and wanted to hide the fact that he had a gross dewlap. Of course everyone imitated him

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

drat brilliant

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

beato posted:

Forgot colour changing removable fur.

How would they know?

:v:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He's got a wicked clue

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh hey, it's the guy from Eye of Argon.

he was an Ecordian

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

13chag

Lmfao

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Tricky Ed posted:

I am not a fan of everything Kanye does, but I did change my opinion of him after listening to more of his stuff. Mainly he is ridiculous and self-obsessed, and that goes into everything he puts out. He's solipsism and egotism in human form. Nobody's had it tougher or worked harder. Nobody's ever turned less into more. He slips between self-awareness and obliviousness, sometimes in the same song. Sometimes he's trite, sometimes he's surprisingly profound, but he's never apologetic.

Maybe you would like the song "power," which features all of his strengths!

Essentially he is ridiculous enough for this to make sense:

I hate when a perfectly good simple gag gets ruined by carelessness.

Like ... are they trying to pull off some second level pun there? Am I out of the loop for not knowing who Kayne is? :saddowns:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

In deep enough water the eggs are usually called the crabs.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bogan King posted:

So people know that it is food grade ice and safe to be around other foods you want to use to keep cool / put in drinks or what ever. Rather than just frozen mank water that could be used to chill something but you wouldn't want to ingest. Seems pretty sensible to have the FDA to regulate something that - while not of any caloric value - is consumed.

Could they not label it as FOOD GRADE or POTABLE or SAFE TO EAT or something clear like that? Instead of something so bizarre we've been talking for like a page about what it could possibly mean?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

spog posted:

Anyone* in the UK can run for local election: they just need to stump up a £500 deposit.

They then become a legit candidate, appear on the ballot papers, stand alongside the serious politicians at vote counting time, etc

If they fail to win 5% of the votes, then they lose that £500.

Some people do it for the fun. there's even an official Monster Raving Looney Party that has been going since 1983

And this is post Tarquin Fintim-Limbim-Whimbim-Lim Bus Stop-F’Tang-F’Tang-Olé-Biscuit-Barrel

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Do the germans have a word for "settling for the only option available, and pretending it's cool and trendy and what you actually want to stave off crushing depression"?

Maybe the old term "Settlers" could come back in fashion. "We're Settlers in this here new millennium, in that we settled for the only piece of poo poo we could afford."

Afraid there's already a mainstream ad campaign doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcLtZlTSbYw

Also I thought "buggy whip manufacturers" was the go-to obsolescence poster child.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Such a gooda knoife! :buddy:

Whenever I eat sushi I can't help but mumble to myself "Perhaps you want to cat some pickeled gingeres" as I chopstick them

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

What the hell is your frame of reference for bandicoots

Oh wait, right, video games

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Elias_Maluco posted:

That aint funny but those are really some handsome rabbits

Remastered edition of https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_Vampire_Hunter getting some nice new cover art I see

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean hell, why aren't they all twerking

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Solice Kirsk posted:

Because it was part of the historical record and a couple decades before there was a giant war specifically to stop Force users. Also it was proven to be real in the first movie. Everyone's seen the first movie so Han should have known better.

Frankly all the new SW movies seem to make more sense if you just pretend the prequels don't exist. As far as I'm concerned that's the intent.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

OPE'N

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's how you're supposed to rollerblade on hills too, huh?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Every time you pull up to a stop sign it's like that scene from Indiana Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

OMG I heard the HEHEHHUEHUEHE in my head before I even scrolled down