Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Chard posted:

Charleston Chews are dope af, especially when frozen, but I never really got why Futurama used them like a punchline from time to time. Just random wackiness I guess.

Because "Charelston Chew" just sounds a bit funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Kids love the Ramones though. Especially toddlers.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Fanny

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Corbyn smokes weed. He's a leftist who goes everywhere by bike and was young in the up a. He can't not smoke weed.

If they hadn't been in public he'd have asked for a hit.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Slime posted:

But we're a country not a state!

Actually you're four countries. Or three countries and six occupied counties.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 12:18 on May 18, 2017

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Sandwichcraft is an abomination. Suffer not a sandwich artist to live.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's basically yet another example of a spoiled rich manchild who had everything handed to him on a silver platter pretending to be a self made man and complaining about young people these days.

See also:
Donald Trump, a less eloquent male Paris Hilton who has managed to fool people into thinking he knows how to run a business.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

PCOS Bill posted:

No, I am straight.

Straight as a hoola hoop.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Pakled posted:

PCOS Bill believes that there exists a massive pedo conspiracy covering the media, Hollywood, and the Democratic Party, so yeah

It's not exactly secret that Hollywood is crawling with pedophiles but I doubt that the Democrats are actually running a child sex ring out of a pizza place.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

People would pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for one of those homes today.

"I mean sure there is no heating, running water, or electricity but the straw roof and new soapier insulation is just adorable and Hooverville is a really up-and-coming neighborhood and it's only $300k for a whole bedroom/kitchen/living room/study Buynow before the Pinkertons burn it down!"

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

We Know Catheters posted:

Why are so many of those people obsessed with the Roman Empire?

"Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!"
-Roman graffiti

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I read somewhere* that the CIA once air dropped a bunch of copies of the Gettysburg Address down on Cuba to try to sway the population towards liberty but they forgot the little squiggly line in "años" which made it seem like Lincoln was saying "Four score and seven buttholes ago".

*probably not from a reputable source.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Slime posted:

lifehack: to avoid embarrassing avocado pit related injuries, buy lovely premade guac like a loving animal

I once bought some guacamole that tasted absolutely foul. We checked the packaging and it turned out to be only about 4% avocado. Which is just silly.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Danzig is a cool dude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weNO9k1TXS0
and also a dork

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Tragically that joke would be impossible in France. Further proof of that America is number 1.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Annie Lennox has been famous and successful for more than 30 years.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Comedians care about that stuff. People have known Cosby was a rapist for decades and very few cared. If he'd stolen joke he'd have been a pariah.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Then it shouldn't be an issue on these forums, since clearly nobody here is a comedian.

Only because you can't do stand-up of you're too fat to stand up.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 14:19 on Jul 3, 2017

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It is strange and alien to me that bikes without gears even exist. No breaks is just silly.

I don't even think I've ever seen such a bike.

Except in Denmark but their country is entirely flat and Danes don't give a gently caress about anything so it works out for them.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

He was probably shitfaced and/or high like everyone back then so I doubt he'd notice.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

PCOS Bill posted:

All dogs are good.

What about commie dogs like Laika or Paid Protester anarchist dogs like Kanellos?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Guy Goodbody posted:

no, they're pretty normal

FOR A BABY TO WEAR

TO THE DAYCARE

IDIOT

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

If a shark robs a bank and gets away with it is he a smooth criminal?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

That's David Mitchell author of Cloud Atlas.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The message of this cartoon is obviously that antifa are cool as gently caress.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Lincoln posted:

How did they know which was which

Protestant "Irish" are British settlers, Irish Catholics are savage moon worshipping monkey men.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 23:02 on Sep 8, 2017

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The trick is to put the cockatoo in a bag and shuv it right up your bunghole.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Only a weakling would fight a goose with a weapon. A real man meets the goose on its own terms using only his teeth while honking from the very depths of his soul.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Wheat Loaf posted:

. Kind of crooks who sent money to the IRA back in the 80s then stopped after 9/11 when they realised terrorism was actually bad, the lot of them. Exhibit A: Peter King.

The IRA (or some of the groups calling themselves that because there is a bunch) is also very left leaning and has strong ties to the PLO.

So you had American conservatives sending money back to the old country to fund a bunch of commies who would exchange training, safe houses and weapons with the Palestinians. And also killed a whole bunch of people.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Basically everyone was constantly drunk and/or high in the olden days. Booze was safer than water

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The only people who do circumcision are Muslims, Jews and Americans and Walugi is presumably Italian so it's pretty much a given that he is uncut.

Nintendo need to tell us how much he tips and his thoughts on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict so we can really get a discussion going.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Part of Everything posted:

Geese are basically mirrors of people. Meaning, they won’t act like an rear end in a top hat if you don’t. Also, I’ve worked at UW for 15 years and have never once heard of broken limbs caused by geese. I’ve also never been attacked by one because I don’t barrel through flocks of them like I own the place.

Geese need to get get with the times. This is the anthropocene not the goose age. If they didn't want us trampling their babies they should've beat us to developing tools, agriculture, and fart jokes.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Professor Mumblecore stroked his robust beard and looked over the crowd gathered in Chogbort's great hall "Five gazillion points to Syphandlore!" he ejaculated loudly.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

burrito means "small donkey"

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I would never put french fries in a donkey no matter what size.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Guy Goodbody posted:

Iceland is the place that where the government issued an official phone app that lets you check if somebody you met is too closely related to you to have sex with, right?

The app was just an extension of an already existent database created by biotech company deCODE genetics in 2003 with the aim of tracing the linage of every single Icelandic person back to the settlement of the country in the 9th century. It isn't quite there yet but it does contain the lineages of 95% of people born after 1700. Before that records get a bit spotty. The furthest back I can trace my own ancestry is only to 1630.

The app itself was made by some university students as a part of a app-making contest.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Já, ég get tekið undir það að ástkæra ylhýra er ansi skemmtilegt og margslungið tungumál.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

However the best Greedo is obviously Butthole Greedo.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

poo poo, now my bachelors degree in parkour is worthless

A masters is the bare minimum if you wanna get any work in today's parkour industry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Pugs will probably be exactly like this in about 100 years.