Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That woman getting her boob licked by that cat is way too calm. I have a cat who likes to lick me and I can't be shirtless around her because she would try to 'groom' my nipples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

"Dear Penthouse..."

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The funny thing is the electoral college system was created to prevent an idiot (or "someone of low character" or something similar) from being sworn into office.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Forgall posted:

It was created to give more power to the slaveowners, but, you know, whatever makes you feel better.

Presumably back then, "guy who thinks slavery might not be all that hot" would be considered an idiot.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

captainOrbital posted:

Crumpet-blighters, dick-spotters, mash-bangers, those types of things.

Well that make sense, since "white slavery" is prostitution.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

anatomi posted:

Is the joke here that only an rear end in a top hat has the phone out during a movie (not to mention takes photos of people at the cinema)?

Get Out is about a black guy being creeped out by white people trying too hard to prove they are cool with black people and then it turns out they have been transplanting brains of old whites into the bodies of young blacks to both extend their lives and fit in more with modern America.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Dr. Clockwork posted:

"Is loved" or "I sharted"? hmm

I thought it says "California is hosed".

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ultrabindu posted:

did she trip or did Kanye push her over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inBh08SJhCY

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

That is not it's toe! :colbert:

Well in the original song you're supposed to do it to the guy, not the tiger.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/866100749167718400/photo/1

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Stretch Marx posted:

If Chuck Tingle was a website.

By the way, I checked his Amazon page and still no fidget spinner story.

These are his latest:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Now they're making movies out of Funko Pop figures?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Let the pandas go extinct, lindworms are in now.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/GWillowWilson/status/868990746178666499

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Knormal posted:

Micheal Bay's Wuzzles reboot sucks.

Those images are way too static and un-dynamic for Bay. This looks more like Avatar (The Last Airbender) done by Tarsem Singh.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/Fusion/status/869773590517891073

edit:
https://twitter.com/mskristinawong/status/869782959473152000

edit 2:

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 07:20 on May 31, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

AtomD posted:

In general, the quality of an animated movie is inversely proportional to how popular the voice actors are as live-action actors.

On the other hand, Patrick Stewart is an experienced voice actor and really funny.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Now show us the product we can order to solve this problem.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Silly Paris, we do it with uncharged crystals.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

If you just drench those apples in honey, I'd eat it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That's some quality James Joyce, you pleb.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

How many school libraries have every Goosebumps book?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

"For prayer purposes only. Non-eatable. Do not consume." In case anyone was wondering.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Considering that Pitbull went all the way to that Walmart in Alaska, I'd totally believe that he would record a track for an album like that if it's for a contest winner or something.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

100? There have been dicks in artwork for every century humanity lived.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I saw this movie the other day and yeah I couldn't quite figure out what his purpose was. I missed the first 20 minutes or so, maybe they explained it?

The original Robocop was directed by Paul Verhoevan. Having diegetic news, tv shows and ads are part of his style and the Sam Jackson scenes in the Robocop remake was an homage to that. See also Starship Troopers and the military recruitment ads. The Robocop live action TV show also used this, so it's definitely seen as a Robocop 'thing'.

The original directors of the Han Solo movie were Lord & Miller who did the 21 Jump Street movies and Clone High. Apparently, the movie they were making became too "irreverent" and had too much improvisation not unlike their previous work. To me, this means their understanding of Star Wars is more in line with what George Lucas had in mind than what Lawrence Kasdan (who is writing the movie, and also wanted Return of The Jedi to end with Luke putting on Vader's helmet and taking over the Empire). They did not bail, Lucasfilm fired them after 6 moths of filming with 3 more weeks to go.

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Jun 23, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Steven Seagal worked with Katherine Heigl once and said to her that he had a girlfriend her age. This was on the set of Under Siege 2. Heigl was 16. Here is a picture of Seagal and Heigl together back then.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Frankly all the new SW movies seem to make more sense if you just pretend the prequels don't exist. As far as I'm concerned that's the intent.

Everything Lucasfilm did after Disney bought them suggests otherwise.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hollismason posted:

I masticate regularly in my kitchen.

I masticate with Snap and Loopin while on a broom outside of Enoby's bathroom window.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Not surprised one of those creepy people who keep commenting on Amy Schumer article and videos would identify himself as a Joey Salads fan.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Very reassuring.

At least it's upfront.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is what happens when Nintendon't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

http://compete.kotaku.com/15-years-later-heres-why-a-gamer-was-duct-taped-to-a-c-1796679499