Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Found this one on my FB. This is probably the only time I'll ever be able to say "Shut up, Wesley."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Some GOP peeps refused to show up to a town hall meeting, so the organizers put suits on stage for people to yell at.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

So I've been looking for houses to buy and found this:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I would feel so bad if I accidentally peed on a frog

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Dude. That pasta is sadly lacking meat.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Seattle city center has an amazing playground. After midnight it's mostly stoned adults and that dude with the trained squirrel.

http://www.seattlecenter.com/locations/detail.aspx?id=170

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Just got these holographic pics in at work. MURICA!!!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

67 and still making love posted:

FYI that's a lenticular print, not a hologram.

Edit: Huh, turns out there's not much of a difference, does it have a finely ridged texture?

Yeah, it does.

I wish the rest were as humorous. Now I just have to find a 75yo white Republican to buy it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Holy poo poo someone just bought that stupid eagle I posted

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

loving Oregon

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Hey thank you! This picture is wildly apt for my current discussion of UTI meds that make you pee flourescent orange.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

dialhforhero posted:

They don’t think it be like it is, but it do. :parrot:

Hehehe

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Garrand posted:

gently caress it, I'll answer in both threads.

In case anyone is wondering, those are Mormon name choices.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Do they actually let a ton of costumed, masked motherfuckers on the plane?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Lemon posted:

This is potentially a really stupid question, but is it possible for a cow to effectively headbutt something that small/low to the ground?

Yeah, definitely. The herd of beefalo I share a pasture with is incredibly accurate low to the ground.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Holy poo poo

(Uh, the octopus.)

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Oh vegans, the people that think that shearing wool harms sheep.

Yes, let's listen to them condemn milk and eggs. I'm certain their points are valid.

E: what is my problem, this is a funny thread.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

As much as I'd like to get internet rich, the artwork doesn't belong to me, so I can't legally (or in good conscience) sell them for profit. The best I could do would be to just sell them for whatever the cost of shipping is.

That being said, I am formulating a plan in my head. More info to come once I put things into action (which is to say, once I get back to the plant and get a batch printed out).

I can always draw you some similar designs. I've got artist's block and severely need a project.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yeah I'm gonna agree. If my art's gonna do something cool it might as well benefit someone that needs it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yeah that's my New Year's project. Cute snakes for all.

pwease no steppy

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Holy gently caress almost spit my beer out thanks friend

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Holy poo poo we're gonna die

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I just found this at work. I bought it.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Imagined posted:

Does it exoand?

Holy poo poo I was paying so much attention to the item I missed the packaging.

Yes, yes it does.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

It happened because some idiot news station was all "OH MY GOD WE DON'T HAVE ANY NEWS BUT HEY LIKE FIVE OR SO KIDS DIE A YEAR FROM TIDE PODS EVERYONE PANIC!" then people started panicking and people started making fun of people panicking and now here we are with a ton more people eating pods because some dumb newscaster was bored.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

That's pretty much how the satanic panic got started. Now I worship Satan.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

TontoCorazon posted:

There ain't no almond titty.

I'm udderly surprised

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Randaconda posted:

It's kinda cute. :3:

Since it's in all caps I imagine a robot saying it in monotone

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

What the gently caress else are you supposed to do there when it's snowing?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

AndyElusive posted:

We just gonna ignore this one from a few pages back?

Sorry goons, but I can't do that.

HORNY WITH A CHANCE OF MY BALLS.

Listen man, tit's complicated

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Helith posted:

Normal for Australia.
Our resident Huntsman spider is currently living on the wall behind a sofa cushion and comes out at night to chill on the cushion with us as we watch TV.
Friend spider is doing a good job keeping our apartment bug free for us. We had a discussion last night whether spiders needed water and should we leave some out for it.

You're an awesome person and this is delightful. When I was a kid we had a sulfugid that lived near the sofa and ate all the bad poo poo.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

My mom bought me this bread and I don't know where the gently caress from

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

White...bread dude. Tell me that bread isn't a little questionable.

Her boyfriend answered, "The discount bread store" like that's just a thing.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Weird. I've only ever heard of one but I'm newish to the northwest and the southwest just wouldn't put up with hippie poo poo like that.

May have to go find more discount bread.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

I grew up in the southwest and we have them here.

E: if you are from the southwest you should know about bimbo bakeries. That's a discount bread company.

Bimbo is just one brand of cheaply made bread. Discount bread stores are apparently extras/weird batches of all brands of bread that are sold at a discounted price.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I am glad the picture of my weird bread made your day. I'm waiting for my mom to gift me with other strange discount foods I can share.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well there's a loving sin.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I'm thinking a "food/housecleaning for mom, baby delivered healthy/alive, and meeting baby" party is more appropriate for like a month after. I don't think I'd want to have a party before I knew the baby was a done deal.

E: Then again I can't imagine actual birthday parties until the kid was in school and had friends. Inviting my own friends to a baby's birthdays just seems strange. Cake among family, yeah, but actual parties nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

Baby death rates are under 1 percent, I think the benfits of having all the baby stuff set up and ready to go outweighs the extremely small chance of miscarriage or stillbirth. I mean, it would suck pretty bad to get home from the hospital with the baby and be like, "OK make a bed for it out of socks in an open drawer, I'm gonna go hit up Ikea and see if they have cribs. I'll buy diapers on the way home too, we'll be fine"

Yeah but don't normal parents buy all that stuff for themselves beforehand? I mean they only have nine months to figure out they need a crib. I'd never expect to get a present that expensive at a shower.

Then again I've only been to baby showers where every gift was a variation of blue/pink onesies with dumb sayings and a ton of toys that will be stepped on in the coming year.