Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Aleph Null posted:

He was destined to be Billy Dee Williams cousin?

Urban legend is that the picture made him look so much like his dad that it's what triggered his plastic surgery obsession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Oh man, New Zealand has bolthole invaders.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
That would explain why Mad Martigan was fisted to death by an Asian prostitute.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Rumda posted:

That'll be if Frank Miller cowrote it.

No, Frank Miller like to kill prostitutes, Chris Claremont reportedly likes to pay them to dress like Xmen characters and then have them dom him.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Chapter 2 and 3 are what to expect but Chapter 1 is some James Joyce level poo poo.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Batman V Superman.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If he'd put any kind of effort into making his scooter like even the tiniest bit like Lobo's space bike it would have been badass but :shrug:
A Halloween skull spraypainted silver would have been enough

I don't think he's going for Lobo, I think he's supposed to be Dethklok: Metalocolypse, jazzy and all.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

The General posted:

I can't tell fact from fake news anymore.

If it was real "Please Iron Sheets" would read "Please, Iron Sheiks"

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Yeah it sucks how all the interesting batman designs for the movie are all different movie chain exclusives.

At least the Alamo Drafthouse got the Adam West version in the movie.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Wasn't it in WoW because keke is lol in S. Korean?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Pakled posted:

The earliest recorded joke is a fart joke from about 4000 years ago.

Shakespeare put a yo momma joke in 'Titus Andronicus'

Demetrius: “Villain, what hast thou done?”
Aaron: “That which thou canst not undo.”
Chiron: “Thou hast undone our mother.”
Aaron: “Villain, I have done thy mother.”

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
They're not racist, they have historically black friends.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Are piss showers how Ewoks grow up to be Wookiees?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Your link was wrong, I fixed it for you

https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2njybc286#/watch?v=A3L0gVSpHP0

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I don't know, his penis is apparently 1/5 the length of his body.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Comedians care about that stuff. People have known Cosby was a rapist for decades and very few cared. If he'd stolen joke he'd have been a pariah.

They're very selective about it though, Denis Leary stole his entire act from Bill Hicks and it didn't hurt his career any. It's like any other group of extremely emotionally damaged people, if you have the right friends no one will ever give you shut for the terrible things you do.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Picnic Princess posted:

The only reason to go to Denny's is to end up there because you live a lovely life with no purpose. He's just projecting.

He was certainly projecting all over your mom last night.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Data Graham posted:

Every time you pull up to a stop sign it's like that scene from Indiana Jones

I know I remember my Charlemagne every time I see a stop sign.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Elfgames posted:

Lucifer as the name for satan or any fallen angel is basically fanfiction bullshit made up way after the fact.

It's just a title meaning Light Bringer. In Revelations Jesus refers to himself as Lucifer.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Dreddout posted:

The sterilization bit yeah, but the brainwashing pheremons bit is from an official book.

It was written from the point of view of an Imperial xenologists, for an Inquisitor. So he still might have made the pheremons up in-universe for whatever reason. :iiam:

The pheromone stuff has been in since the very first Tau codex, they didn't add it in after the fact.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

mind the walrus posted:

Adult Ball Pits will never not be the stupidest idea. I was thinking like low-hanging climbing netting, rubber-coated bar structures to climb, the occasional slide or balance beam, maybe grip challenges over dedicated soft landing zones. The only challenge I see is preventing 18-40 year old swole energy demons from going way too hard on the equipment and limiting casual, invigorating play for everyone else.

Well see if you don't change your tune when you get an extra 10 minutes in the pit on your birthday.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It's the style! Jeez!

Can't be, there's no onion hanging from any of them.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

I prefer to believe to believe that the novel part is an adjective instead of the object. Like they got thrown in there for reading stuff in New and novel ways.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

ultrabindu posted:

Is this the same kind of poo poo that resulted in one of JFK's sisters getting a lobotomy?

No, she had brain damage as a result of difficulties during birth.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

RagnarokAngel posted:

Lobotomies were uncomfortably common at the time. They were being touted as this new cure-all for any behavioral problems and it's terrifying that that was a thing.

Not at the time she had hers. She had one of the first frontal lobotomies performed in the country. Joseph probably had good intentions since he definitively loved her but he wouldn't have hid the procedure from the rest of the family until after the fact of he thought it was entirely up and up.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Not like it's a historic process, a number of missionaries run the same way in parts Africa and the near east.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Paladinus posted:

What about blow jobs with pineapple?

Well if you eat a lot of pineapple she more likely to swallow, so even better?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Be right back, I have a business proposal to pitch to Netfflix.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Cythereal posted:

We're ahead of Germany, Ireland, I think France, and a number of other western European countries, too. Even the USA can do something right socially every once in a while.

Yeah, unfortunately when the homophobes realized they were losing in the US they started looking elsewhere and ended up in Africa. A lot of the really oppressive anti gay laws that have caught notoriety were heavily influenced by US pastors going on missionary trips and fire and brimstoning about homosexuality.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I've been trying to think of the answer to that but I'm at a loss.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

"Yeah, I'll be the first to admit the photo I use on Tinder is a few years old."

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
"Snake, your mission is to infiltrate the ranch and disable their mobile weapon platform prototypes, code named Metal Steer."

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Collateral Damage posted:

The man is the US, the tiger is Russia, the snake is China and the train is the inevitability of war.

Who does the muscle dude that's about to suplex the train represent?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
That's probably for the best, drops from Lockheed Martin have a terrible issue with randomly deleting the user's character for no reason.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Jabberlock posted:

The 3st is real.

It better be, I've been obeying it for years.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It's like an anti-merkin.

Look, just because it kneels during the national anthem doesn't mean it's against the values the song stands for.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Dreddout posted:

The hentai incident sounds extremely ominous, apparently there were only 6 survivors

Yeah, it was one of the worst Guns N Roses albums.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

The Father, the Bun, and the Holy Toast?

I never sausage blasphemy.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

mind the walrus posted:

For the deer this was like the Starchild sequence from 2001-- loads of strange lights and sensations it can't explain at increasing velocity until it was vomited back into space-time it could comprehend.

But for the woman? It was Tuesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Excuse me, but I think the word you're looking for is Count Penisula.

If you're going to refer to the man you could at least use his full title.