Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ninurta posted:

I don't see a phone, that should keep him from Tweeting for a few hours.

If you told me that's what the inside of Elon's office at Twitter HQ looked like now, I'd believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Don't just take the cheap display sluts up front. The best ones are often in the back.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

kazil posted:

of course, every time I go to McDonalds the HOT CUM machine is down

It's nice of you to visit your mother at her work, but you really shouldn't bother her when she's busy with a customer.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dameius posted:

As long as the animals were well cared for.

Well he put a lot of care in stacking giraffes into a starving hydra nightmare, does that count?

(:allears:)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cable Guy posted:

I'm... putting on my top-hat
Micro pressure stovepipe
Brushin' off my tails...

Mr Lincoln, no! It's not a good night for the Theatre! :ohdear:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Data Graham posted:

No the six flags dancing dude is what you summon

He's what gets off the bus when it comes, dancing up and forcing you to board.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cool Dad posted:

I'm trying to decide if this is a Skyrim mod or not

The way people are moving in the background, plus the player camera bobbing about, it's possibly VRChat and the one up front is a desktop user with some very jankily-rigged physbones.

(The very short version is, there's a system to give rigged bones momentum, inertia, etc so you can give natural movement to hair, cloth and, well tits. What's breaking them there, if it's VRCHat, is you can also add collider volumes to bounce against so you don't get things like long hair clipping through a body. In that case, they've done it wrong and the collider in the body overlaps with the tits so Physics Happens)

Neddy Seagoon has a new favorite as of 17:46 on Feb 15, 2024

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Oh my god, that second clip :allears:

https://i.imgur.com/NdoQlD1.mp4

I honestly don't know how you manage this, I can only assume the character's an Object with animations rather than an a proper NPC, so they could just knock her over and away she goes.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Facebook Aunt posted:

"Women are objects" checks out.

:golfclap:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Hyperlynx posted:

I wonder if there's two instances of the NPC the same location, or something. There's some z-fighting going on with her forehead, too.

I don't think so, cause the animations wouldn't sync perfectly. I think it's just an incorrectly sized/shaped chest collider.

Could be a copy of the head mesh z-fighting though.

Evilreaver posted:

It's giving bonuses to a lot of different rolls

Boooo! :argh:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

You know what I hate about this? It should open to the right, not to the left. Opening to the left means there's nothing holding the latch in so you can't actually close the door properly - it'll just swing freely.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The Demilich posted:

Behold, I've invented a tactical weighted ballsack you can hang from the barrel of your firearm so as to compensate for your weapons recoil!

Ahh, Tac-Nuts.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Elfface posted:

The face of recoil fusing that scope with his eyeball.

It's a recoilless rifle, there actually wouldn't be any/much recoil :pseudo:. The rocket just leaves the tube very quickly.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Roblo posted:

Ive never fired one myself, but according to Wikipedia "Despite the name, it is rare for the forces to completely balance, and real-world recoilless rifles do recoil noticeably (with varying degrees of severity)." I cant imagine its exactly a good idea to jam the scope into your eye socket like that.

He's a MANLY MAN!

MANLY MEN are STRONG and don't feel recoill! :dukedog:

(Fair point)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

SHITTNESS ME!!!! :byodood:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

credburn posted:

Su*cidal Tendancies

Unfortunately everyone has to heed ~The Algorithm~, it's not something done for style or whatever.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Utterly wrong and inappropriate compared to a genuine comic.

That version's actually incredibly funny for one thing.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Captain Invictus posted:

FF7 remake modders know what they want.

Aerith Gainsbro is an incredible name. :allears:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dameius posted:

I think it was Wraith Squadron, the X-Wing spinoff that had some human bothan fucky sucky, too. Stackpole writing out his fursona dreams

No that was Gavin Darklighter in Rogue Squadron.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Not without tincidunt.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

PainterofCrap posted:

Good a time as any to post OGLAF's Eden:

(timg'd for cartoon naughty bits)

You need to make a URL out of :nws: stuff, not timg :ssh:. (Spoilering's not ideal either, because it still loads in the browser as an FYI.)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I think my phone could emulate that machine. :corsair:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Need to hire someone who doesn't constantly flunk their perception rolls. :colbert:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

"Sinisterly flavoured, with gay undertones" is a work of art in its own right.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cable Guy posted:

Something Sawful.

Sawthing Zallful

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Liquid Chicken posted:

Meanwhile on the wrong side of the tracks at HO scale....

And it's real.

More like HOE Scale.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Barometer posted:

They're probably worried people will think it's a kids movie and let their children see an incredibly powerful anti-war movie. Totally worth the tears.

SBS, a free-to-air channel in Australia that airs foreign films (mostly late-night with lots of nudity), used to sometimes do a Ghibli film a week. Mostly the Miyazaki films, but Grave of the Fireflies was in the rotation too. I presume deliberately so as a twisted gotcha.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Testicality of the Eclipse.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Quorum posted:

Scrotal eclipse of the heart :dadjoke:

gently caress, that's good. :stare:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Remembering those tech bros trying to start a "raw water" company by trespassing on private land and just putting unfiltered stream water into bottles to sell.

I want a link to this one if it's real, because how could anyone be so goddamn stup-

Ah, right.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I love the one unyellowed memory card port cover. :allears:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

experienceBeej posted:

How did… how did they gargle it?

Kegel exercises.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The kid's toy one got added as a working shotgun to the VR game Hotdogs Horseshoes and Handgrenades. And yes you load four shells into those holes one-by-one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y83V9_bz9I

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

DrBouvenstein posted:

Reminds me of the fun reload animations from Battlefield you'd get on rare occasions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7HGmUBQOHM

Kommander Karl's whole deal is fun reloads of mundane objects. Also some general game engine gags too.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

The bear just would have approached one of the dozens of women in the woods with them at any given time and gestured clumsily, one has gotta figure it out.

3-0 bear.

Okay I have to ask; What is the origin of the "woman picks bear" thing going around? I've seen it referenced a bunch, but never the source of it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

When you need to place things in the map to clear the level completion checklist and just don't care about a perfect score anymore.