Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
While we're talking about sketch comedy shows of the past, especially ones nobody watched, am I the only one who recalls The Edge, on Fox in 1992? It was a strange show at its best, but had a noteworthy cast, with like, Pre-Friends Jennifer Aniston, Tom Kenny, Wayne Knight, segues between sketches that were cartoons by Bill Plympton. But again, it was weird even for 90s Sketch Comedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzWGmZLUIB8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Seriously how these types of videos make me feel unironically.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

OK, I have to know...is he right?

It sounds like he's trying to say Glinda is the Wicked Witch of the East. In which case, no he is not. She's the Good Witch of the North. The Wicked Witch of the East got crushed by Dorothy's house.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Schmeichy posted:

Wait am I the only one masturbating to this?

Speaking of ropey...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I'm the greedy money hungry squid of a government majority lawmaker that Ben Garrison apparently thinks is the liberal side of things.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Now I want to know how that went

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013