Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

this is extremely cool can I please have a reference for my pacific island/baphomet themed guest bathroom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Hachi Machi

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
Put lil naz x's face in there

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
There is nothing reason in which you want to me

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
:nws:

wow.

:nws:

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Cocaine Bear posted:

Lol, I dig the even mix of dudes and gals buying it. Is there still a wish/Ali express crazy purchases thread? Those apps are a loving deep and crazy rabbit hole.

I tried to start a gbs one years ago and it did what all my threads do. Not bad enough for :gas: not good enough for a reply.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Flipperwaldt posted:

The current AliExpress thread in gbs has been going since 2017.

Don't rub it in.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
Really just keeps.on giving.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Johnny Aztec posted:

In this it will be possible to Cumming? Just wouldn't want it to cause Later Wee-Wee Which can't be washed. Yes and whether Slaves Will see.. Frozen and no allowed in Gym More.

Yeah I couldn't parse that review in the slightest

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
Sorry if someone already mentioned...but there is a hilarious story about the writing/creating team of the naked gun series going to some pretty extreme similar lengths to get a track announcer say a thing.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Cocaine Bear posted:

Real edit: my friend also wrote a handy guide on how to do it all safely in your kitchen, if anyone is interested in the craft.

I've pondered many times. But it sounds like your friend can make short work of what appears to be an esoteric art riddle with iffy internet information. I would very much like to read this treatise for academic non practical reasons. It is permittable where I live.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Volcott posted:

rip dmx, died because they made him eat a bug.

Always in the meme thread

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Railing Kill posted:

Big Money Salvia is a goddamned national treasure. He just loves ASCII rocket ships in his posts. With laser beams.

B========D~~~~~

I'm glad goon opinion has turned for big money salvia. Like 5 years back or so I just remember everyone being pissed he was posting his yt upload here and calling him an unfunny tryhard. Glad to know more folks like him now. He's pretty drat good.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

captainOrbital posted:

Everything's a drum

That movie was so unbelievably great and madee mourn Chadwick way more than the marvel stuff.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Oh you guys and your unwatchable YouTube poop.

I thought this was the reference which is actually watchable

https://youtu.be/DlMCUma7j3g

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Jabberlock posted:

yeah, i doubt she can even play a proper polka with that

She is not fingering any of the keys or buttons. It shan't sound thusly.

bike tory posted:

that is very clearly not a horn

I'm gonna go with woodwind.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
:siren::nws::siren:

https://i.imgur.com/LiSS8x7.jpg

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Carthag Tuek posted:

i assume its just the next step up from commissioning weird furry art

you can probably get any old head you want on a big titty realdoll body if you have the money

Not from a sexdoll industry, but from many jobs where "we put wet stuff in or on molds and wait for it to be less wet stuff"...molds are the single largest contributor to the cost of a finished good, so they only tend to make molds if they can sell enough units out of that mold to pay for the mold and profit. Molds shaped by hand are costlier per unit, but the capex required to be able to machine them is a huge barrier and has to be amortized across the whole business. What I'm saying is whoever made the horse thing has convinced themselves they will sell at least as many as they do on normal models.

Also I'm not gonna do it but there is a Sarah Jessica Parker joke RIGHT there for anyone who wants it :rimshot:

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

flavor.flv posted:

Every single RealDoll™ is made to order, by hand. The founder of the company was a special effects artist who specialized in making realistic human puppets and makeup applications, and he was apparently so good at making believable looking and feeling skin that every other guy who saw his work tried to commission a gently caress doll and eventually he said yes

He set the price at what he thought was a completely unreasonable figure, but the client agreed to it and that was the start of his second career

I'm not saying you're wrong but...I'm having a real hard time believing that production silicon or tpe anything is made without molds

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Infinitum posted:

The internet.

Question: Without unmuting, what song is this person singing?
https://i.imgur.com/dBOsBX7.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeS_lZySMf8&ab_channel=TongoOficial

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
This is a bovine insemination guy. I feel like his slogan is a missed opportunity.

"Bull missed? Get my fist"
"Hand in Hefer LLC"
"Cow cum crammed"

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

John Lee posted:

What the gently caress is the entire last two pages

First, actual piss splashing is rare. Over a decent period of time a speckle here and there will add up on the rim, but if you're already cleaning your toilet bowl even once a week it'll never be a problem barring some catastrophic failure.

Second, sitting down to pee does have two major problems: First of all, on many toilets, your dingus will go directly on the toilet bowl or even in the toilet water, which is bad enough to deal with when you're taking a poo poo, I don't want to add an extra penis-washing to my standard toilet trip, I'd rather just wipe the bowl down like I already do. Second, because of this, sometime the peehole is pointing UP or FORWARD rather than down, and then the piss goes on the UNDERSIDE of the seat, sometimes splashing out the front in the small gap between the toilet seat and bowl, and then you've made a real loving mess because you were trying to avoid the risk of a small one.

Third, who really gives a gently caress how somebody else pisses? Its fuckin' weird as poo poo to be like "Ah, another problem with people, sometimes they piss in a way I disagree with"
It's convenient, you just stand there and pee? Like, chill

I'm not trying to be rude here, but I am legit curious about your dingus situation.

I have a hard time conceiving of the first two scenarios. Like all I am imagining is some "U" shaped device that must have to be "taco'd in" during intercourse.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
I'm going to raise two points. Bad cheese and "processed" cheese aren't the same. Processed cheese just has an emulsifier in it, typically sodium citrate and you should have some in your kitchen because processed cheese owns.

Second, you can absolutely wash modern made cast iron and not worry about seasoning. That's from when the casting process sucked. If it's under 40 years old, wash away.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

LifeSunDeath posted:

so you just woke up thinking "I really should go to war today."

I wish you were my irl friend

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
I don't remember a band being more clowned on in these forums AND the front page than The Mars Volta.

Relationships of Command is a legendary album and Mars Volta makes unlistinable nonsense applicable only in math rock circle jerks.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
A chimichanga is a deep fried burrito. Chingaderas is a much better unrelated Latin American word

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Glottis posted:

fuckers?

I barely knew her

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

sebmojo posted:

everything becomes gross once it leaves ur body

Way to dunk on my poetry, bully.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Cocaine Bear posted:

This is deeply troubling and hilarious.

What do you think he sang? :allears:

Shake It Off, apparently

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

So much anxiety rn

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
Hard to gently caress with Chinese mustard at least in terms of weapons of opportunity.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
Sure could use a deltron 2030 right about now

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
I can’t say enough good things about those kamado grills. Green egg is the popular one but ace online has a red one from a brand called kamado joe and have it on sale for 400 bucks once a year. Spring time I think normally. The deal is only online but they are incredible. Plus there is a rotisserie motor and kit you can get for it.

The main pro I think they have is you can get those bitches up to 1000f

For remote monitoring I just have a probe with a digital readout remote deal that sits in the kitchen so you can set up temp/time alarms. I’ll never own a better grill.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Lobok posted:

A cicada is fine every day except Saturday.
A Secada is fine as hell every day but it's just another day without youuu

Hats off. Ya got me. Funniest thing in the thread all day.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
Well thanks for the Jon Secada Rabbit whole. Who knew that man was cuban and that Gloria Estefan sung back up vocals. The more you know.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
I saw the original. It said Marilyn Manson had some ribs removed for self satisfying purposes.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook
Thats gaming!

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i watched the thing ten times. i feel like some kid who just saw the moonwalk for the first time and can't parse it

Fun fact, Michael Jackson did not invent, develop or improve upon the moonwalk. He stole it from Jeffrey Daniel from Shalamar did. During the press run for their hit “a night to remember” they were to perform on top of the pops in the UK but due to flight related issues, only daniels made it and rather than cancel, he said ge’d do a routine to the playback. Which was entirely a mime routine that he bolted on a step which he had recently came up with.

https://youtu.be/END_WYdf8pw?si=Ojt5J6uU3n4MDs2W

MJ saw it and to his credit he did ask if he could use it from Daniel’s. He said yes and thus created the entire moonwalker franchise including tv and film options, merchandise, and more than one version of video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Phanatic posted:

Jeffrey Daniel did not invent the moonwalk. Cab Calloway was doing it in the 30s and it's decades older than that.

Yep and loads of others. I mean that MJ took it directly from Daniel as thats where he saw it according to accounts and did contact daniels for permission to use it and later paid him to show him how.