Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I was looking at some magic card booster boxes on amazon and one thumbnail was not like the others

I've been giggling at this dumb poo poo for ten minutes now, it's so stupid I love it. the scammer going the extra mile and sticking a MTG barcode on the play-doh box is what really did it for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
have a classic from some of the oldest images I could find on my PC

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

please don't post Small Ott
the best part about this is that it thumbnails it since you quoted it, and clicking the thumbnail shrinks it instead of expands it

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I don't

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol, a screenshot from an anime called Magical Destroyers gives a perfect name to cars with anime all over them

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That's a great concept

FFT posted:

That's just a literal translation of "itasha" which is already used to describe that sort of car. "painful/cringeworthy car" specifically covered with anime, especially horny anime.
then the translators did an excellent job finding a perfect English representation for the existing Japanese word. It's great

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Barometer posted:

At the

you should post a funny picture when you're screaming "REEEEEEE" at other goons.

:mods:?
I want to set fire to your post

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
american possums eat a huge amount of ticks, up to 5000 per season. so they are automatically cooler and more useful than the aesthetics-and-nothing-else Common Brushtail Possum. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QXNykpTrRA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_A3JwIgLZE

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
fooled again by the Possum Syndicate

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Grassy Knowles posted:

It’s like they did the ‘how many 8 year olds can you beat up’ experiment but with ticks and possum, and their result was ‘the average adult beats up 5000 8 year olds a year’
on the other hand, this misconception has elevated possum's place in the general societal consciousness, and so I call it a win even if they don't do what is claimed, because possums are cool, and cute, and ugly, but cute

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
good ol' scream-at-own-rear end still gets me every time. a classic

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
stuff like these get me howling with laughter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0kpeGVzJlE&hd=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6mbyk6y68&hd=1

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

real product. sold out instantly upon announcement, I don't think it actually has anything special mtg related besides the box lol

gives me hostess transformers vibes

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

dog nougat posted:

Babysitting my friend's dog while she's out of town. She was making this goofy-rear end face for a while today.

that's just Ren

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Such a pity, even the quality of contents in their own tomb plummeted.
drat lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
MEMORIES BROKEN, THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN

I'VE EVEN FORGOTTEN MY NAME

I DONT KNOW THE SEASON OR WHAT IS THE REASON

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

zedprime posted:

Least weasel.
they're super cool, I set a trap in my attic to catch a squirrel that was up there and it caught this guy instead, probably got in the same way the squirrel did. Just super chill, casually, methodically checking for any way to escape. And the moment I opened the trap outside he crossed my entire yard to the forest edge within about 4 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emYrekO2YeI&hd=1

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Coward posted:

...They did WHAT?
slag is a british slang term for loose women, they undoubtedly initially named him that for the term for industrial metal waste, but the slang term made them change it

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I guessed 320 so I think that's about right, he seems like the kind of absurd narcissist to drop 100lbs from his actual weight when asked
he looks like he's been cryin'

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
that frog looks decidedly unhappy with stonehenge

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Heath posted:

Please take the AI garbage to the AI garbage thread
nah it's fine as long as it's for short periods and actually funny like those ones

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I took this screenshot of an order during the pandemic, when it was impossible to find toilet paper. online shopping carts were getting desperate to find replacements for TP.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Man I loving love "two hamsters going Mach 10 and then one abruptly stops or is otherwise flung off the wheel" clips

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

freeedr posted:

At the clinic we rinse out earwax with a little spray nozzle using warm water with alcohol and hydrogen peroxide. We constantly see people that have hosed up their ears with Q-tips and still inexplicably think that following advice for not putting q-tips in your ears is for nerds.

It’s very stupid to smash a cotton swab down your ear canal like you’re tamping a goddamn cannon with a rammer. Yes, I’m talking to you.
yeah if I think my ears need cleaning, I'll just go to the urgent care clinic(or ask while I am there for something else) and have someone flush them out and get the buildup out rather than try myself. Debrox doesn't work for me so it's my best option. Better to let a professional handle it than try to handle it blindly myself.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Biplane posted:

Actual lmao at presumably adult goons needing to go to a "professional" to get their ears cleaned.
is it that inconceivable to your idiot brain that someone might have medical issues that make self-cleaning difficult to impossible

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Biplane posted:

Yeah I'm sure that's the case here
I produce a lot of earwax, and it just kinda solidifies into lumps that normal cleaning methods like debrox don't break down. like, I've tried them, many times, it doesn't work. so the next step is to have a doctor do it, and they are efficient and get it all out. I repeat my statement, you're an idiot. that's all there is to it!

anyways

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://i.imgur.com/mVEYPtu.mp4

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
FF7 remake modders know what they want.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

by https://imperatoralicia.tumblr.com/post/744773805941080065/i-get-a-lot-of-entertainment-thinking-about-how

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
kissin' titties, molten gritties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I like that especially because that is absolutely something that probably happened, since old people with parrots have a tendency to train them to do exactly that sort of poo poo, like my grandfather did