Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
Should have said he hired a guy with a flamethrower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Outrail posted:

At the bottom of it all the matrix is a bunch of weird sex poo poo.

Matrix 4 is set in VR Chat and the supporting cast are things like ugandan knuckles and big chungus and all the girls have really deep manly voices.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Last year I found out a friend had never seen either Terminator film, and similarly knew nothing about the plot. "Wait, Arnold is the good guy this time?!" It was a lot of fun.

That's the entire reason why I'm subscribed to several dozen film and music blind reactions on youtube. I just want the magic of "new" again.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

FreudianSlippers posted:

I love how lazy and half assed the assault on the Capitol was.

Like what sort of loser leaves an occupied government building alive when his demands haven't been met? Let alone in a orderly polite single file queue.

It was a bad show all round really. They didn't even need to repaint anything this time.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Glottis posted:

A lot of actors are somewhat ashamed of the business side. As in, they just need gigs and not everything is a passion project.

On the flip side, wasn't The Room a passion project?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Syd Midnight posted:

This made me realize that my brain has begun interpreting every overly-emojiied tweet as a The Saddest Rhino post.

That's a name I haven't heard in quite a while. Wasn't he banned during a furry purge?
[edit] I might be thinking of The Worst Unicorn?

Ak Gara has a new favorite as of 13:23 on Jan 19, 2021

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

[edit]

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

You could eradicate homelessness by teaching igloo construction!

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Koburn posted:

I'm sure I have read multiple times that Gorillas have small dicks. That doesn't look like a small dick to me!

edit: oh cool its at the top of the page lmao

hehehe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpC224oywSk
:nws:

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Cocaine Bear posted:

I'm imagining some genius in the middle ages cutting a sword in half and then joined the sections by a chain to "improve" the weapon. Lol

http://www.nuklearpower.com/2001/08/15/episode-068-it-sounds-like-a-good-idea-to-me/

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Platystemon posted:

In the Congo, there has recently been a proliferation of rituals that are said to make the practitioner bulletproof.

They proliferate because they work. They don’t work in the manner they are purported to, but they work nonetheless.

https://voxeu.org/article/magical-warfare-technologies-and-persistence-false-beliefs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrauBQf7FpI

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

biracial bear for uncut posted:

This one hurt me a little bit because I'm house hunting right now and it's a loving nightmare.

https://i.imgur.com/VtEDyDl.mp4

Half way through I forgot they weren't talking 'bout phones

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Me too, just click slightly past that bit and it'll continue.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Kenning posted:

Bad news about mantis shrimp. Turns out their brains aren't able to mix colors the way ours do, so all those extra cones are each essentially able to see a single color, and that's it. It allows for faster processing of the number of colors is can see, but they can't see the millions of different colors/hues/shades that we can through subtle mixing of the inputs of each of our cones.

and this is going into the same folder as my knowledge of feathered T-Rex's

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Robobot posted:

Oh, I never knew there were lions in Asia. That's kinda cool.

Weebl lied to me :argh:

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Is this the serious poo poo I was told I'd see?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

The second shaker is obviously finishing the other one's sentence

"You're the salt-"
"...to my pepper"

then they kissed or somethin I donno, but yeah the You're my salt is the pepper one, and the To my pepper is the salt one

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

This was my desktop background for like a year back in '04 or '05 and it always made me smile and it still does

I used this one for awhile

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

[edit]

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

There's only one flag a true patriot of any country should be flying in TYOOL 2021.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Rozzbot posted:

If your kid is freaked out about black holes you can put the in perspective by reminding them they are way more likely to suffer a fatal brain aneurysm at any given moment

Knormal posted:

Gamma ray burst. Travels at the speed of light, so it's undetectable until the half of the planet facing the source drops dead. It'll get a kid to forget all about black holes.

Don't worry, Betelgeuse will take us all out. Probably. Maybe. If it's aimed at us.

Might have already exploded, we won't know until afterwards!

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Jabberlock posted:

support your local squallet dealer instead

I can use it to buy some 55% beer.

Squieer?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

The trick is to watch which machine hasn't paid out in awhile and play those ones once the other idiot has left because it'll pay out Soon™

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's kinda how I wanna go out. Take out a massive loan, host big parties with an open bar, then "lol try and collect from the dead, bitch!"

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

They should put Kaworu where Asuka is, and drive with the window open.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Lol if you don't boil your hotdogs

That does double for steak

Does sous vide count?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Bug Squash posted:

Pro click. Watching that video is the only time I actually stood up from my comfy sofa in anger at a youtube video. Not at any injustice or anything, just from the Nostalgia Critic's rank inability to understand art on any level but the most vacuous.

Then comes the horny dancing muppets.

You mean the Satellite City stuff? It's Unfortunate that Fennah has his work in that video

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Remember to thank your Alexa and other smart devices. They'll remember who was nice to them when the time comes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

The first one. Kept my kids entertained all day with the entire disney classics lienup while I'm busy.