Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Large Testicles posted:

i will never understand a spectator sport where one game can last several days

I don't see it as all that different from the MLB, where teams play each other in series' so they see each other two to four days in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

mobby_6kl posted:

It's also bad :ssh:

Maybe you mean baseball in general but if not, the alternative is worse. Playing that kind of packed schedule but going to a different city each day would be terrible for the teams.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Tree Bucket posted:

So why did cricket never really catch on in Canada? It’s hung on in all the other current/former Commonwealth countries

Homegrown sports, weather, American influence.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

GolfHole posted:

Cricket is pretty huge dude. Nearly every sizable park in Ontario has a cricket pitch. Most people play games in the early morning ~6am so you never see them.
The reason it's not bigger is because to have a league you need opponents and it's extremely expensive to fly a whole team around all the time.

I think I would say it's not huge but still slowly getting bigger (huh, why does saying that give me deja vu).

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I'll have a slice of big muff pi.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Well there are two references, so the combinatory value is... Two. You need to know two things.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Who is that, Meve Startin?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Now her butt looks like the guy's lips in that "let people enjoy things" strip.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Soul Dentist posted:

Eating cocaine is just as effective

My naïve rear end walking around the party, "Dang, did I miss the powdered donuts? Wait, is that the guy who baked them? I see he's measuring more for the next batch."

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

If I'm at a party and I see food, unless it's from a branded package like Doritos or Arrowroot or something, I'm going to assume it's "magic" or "cosmic" or "glycemic" or whatever and is there to gently caress me up.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Clit bang, zero moisture!

That's when she goes, are you cold? Did I leave any kindling on the bed? No? Then maybe stop trying to start a fire.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Too high res. Those are some motion-smoothing-on-your-parents'-TV-rear end gifs.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Later in the article I hope they talk to someone who mistook it for a large truck going by!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

canyoneer posted:

That's not so weird. They do that at department stores because it looks nice and it's not practical to stock things on shelves 16 feet off the ground.

It's less about the practicality and more about the betrayal.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Scathach posted:

Just grab it as it falls from between your cheeks, like a monkey, and throw it in the glass. Our ancestors were very accurate poo poo-flingers.

God, guys, why are you making this so difficult

Monkeys are good at it but we didn't descend from them. Our ancestors might have been really bad at catching the poo poo from their own asses.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

When you go way over par it's called a Canada Goose.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I guess today is the day for Hitler memes.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Pachycephalosaurus was pretty cool but also kinda looked like the kid who needed to wear a helmet on the playground.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Heath posted:

Birds are cooler than dinosaurs. That's why birds are still around and dinosaurs aren't.

Of course birds are cooler. You can't get any hotter than the dinosaurs did at the end.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Seminal? Sounds like the cops made a bust.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

This reminded me (yeah I know it's not really related except that it's art I guess) of this art concept (don't remember if it was ever actually built) where the museum/gallery would have a doorway that gradually tapered into a funnel that ended up being shaped/sized in such a way that the 'viewer' would get stuck, and then the artist would gently caress them in the rear end. Or something like that. Now I'd really like to know what the gently caress it exactly was but not gonna Duck Duck Go it at this moment for reasons.

I've seen this somewhere

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Tree Bucket posted:

Another weird one is the lightning bolt symbol. It represented danger and death for countless generations, up until it was chosen as the "battery charging" icon, and now it represents safety and peace of mind.

Unless there are two of them.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Judging by the ahegao on my pillow cases and bedspread, I'm not sure that's authentic ahegao. Note how the pupils are not angled up and inward, implying a virtual point of convergence representing ecstasy in the mind's eye of the ahegao-er. Also, no tongue or drool. I think what we have here is a conventional stoner penguin with red eyes and dim grin from all the cannabis-smoking.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Data Graham posted:

Wait that isn't a lol

Might have been funny to them though, somewhere between their late morning Benzedrine and their lunchtime Benzedrine.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Bro, why do you keep doing that with my toothpaste? You didn't "drop" it, man. I know a loving nurdle when I see one.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Unkempt posted:

... a hypodemic nurdle?

Are you somehow against all odds referencing the 1983 film Bog?

Sheriff Rydholm: "Maybe I'm dense, but what kinda thing would have a hypodemic nerdle for a mouth?"

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Brushing your teeth with your boyfriend's dick is maybe the most nympho thing I've ever heard. If he hasn't shaved down there there's also some floss to use as well.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I thought a cockteeth wath thomeone who made you think you were going to have thexth.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Sadly, the "step-" stuff is just efficient. Assuming you know you're already looking through straight/gay stuff, "step-sister" immediately gives you the basic ages and genders in the relationship in a way that trying to explain it in less taboo ways doesn't.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

PYF Funny Pictures:

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'm pretty sure it's still legally incest.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The Internet (lol) tells me rats can survive a straight-up fall from fifty feet. I have no idea if that's a lot.

Not the same as a kick from a single foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Guyver posted:

You could probably throw a rat off an office building and it might have a bad day but it'll probably live.

Please don't. This was what people used to do and it's how evolution gave us pigeons.