Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
""Obviously I look forward to playing in a building in front of fans that I played in for so long, played some big games in, had some fun games," Subban said. "Probably the thing I look forward to the most is hopefully Madame Beliveau there."

That would be Elise Beliveau, the widow of Jean Beliveau who loved wearing her Subban jersey to Canadiens games."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Artemi Panarin is apologizing for being racist on Russian TV.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The Red Wings had their best combined effort of the season! Turning things on for the first time all year.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

santanotreal posted:

And a sweet winner by Mantha to finish it off

Beautiful goal, just wish it would've come in January or something.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The Red Wings playoff streak is over. Just got confirmation from the family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Jordan7hm posted:

I've only been to Ottawa games the past couple years when I got free tickets. I have some good ones next week against the Wings and am going to take my son to his first pro hockey game. He's 8 and does not give a gently caress about hockey but when he deigns to care he cheers for his mom's team, the habs.

Get there early and take him down close for warmups.

• Locked thread