Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Kalenn Istarion posted:

There aren't any Canucks fans

I am a fan of the Canucks entire back office being fired and also of coach Willie D never coaching my team again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Suspicious posted:

Describe your team's offense with 1 emoticon. I'll start.

Habs - :flaccid:

Canucks - :thermidor:

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

grack posted:

I, for one, look forward to the day when the NHL mandates razor sharp steel blades be implanted in to every stick and attempting to hack the limbs off of opposing players is just part of the game. Then all the old timers will complain about how in their day all they had was the fibreglass composite blades and dadgummit you really had to work hard at removing people's fingers and how all these kids have it all so much easier these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg07Jess5uU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

YESSSS

I was watching that segment and said in the GDT that I couldn't wait for the transcribed version of that

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

god drat I missed Boeser and Boucher, how was the game? Are the kids alright?

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

:lol: Willie D. giving Chapt 19 minutes of ice time, Boucher < 12, Sbisa leads the D-men for TOI

gently caress you Desjardins

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Huggybear posted:

Isn't that just normal Sedin-line minutes + PK? I'm not okay with it but better him than Megna.

The lowest of bars. Chaput should not be with the twins.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

grack posted:

The twins have been absolutely loving horrid for the past two months regardless of the winger they're paired with.

Their wingers the past two months, and most of the season have, almost exclusively, been horrid with them. I can understand them not giving a poo poo when it seems Willie is content to have no loving clue.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Jim Benning is going to protect 2 of Brandon Sutter, Luca Sbisa, or Eric Gudbranson, haha

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Haha the Canucks are going to miss out on picking 29th because of that absurd 4-game start to the season

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

yikes

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

DOOMocrat posted:

While it's nice they're covering the cost of the Niemi buyout for us I ask that the Wild steal their own history fair and square.

https://twitter.com/mnwild/status/846814675803136001

Someone check and see if Top Hands Monthly is dead

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

ImplicitAssembler posted:

I want them to take whatever defenseman Benning makes available.....plleeeeeeeeaaasee!!

*monkey paw's finger curls down, Jim Benning exposes Tanev*

yellowcar posted:

Isn't one of the draft rules is that a player from each team must be chosen?

yeah, they just didn't bother doing more than a 23-man roster

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

grack posted:

Even I don't think Benning is that stupid. Hutton, Tryamkin and Stecher are all exempt, so it's three of Tanev, Edler, Gudbranson or Sbisa and I'm pretty sure Tanev is going to be protected.
I don't think so either...

mostly.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

So Calgary lost. Had they won in regulation they'd have clinched. Is that still the case or do they need 2 wins, or....?

on my phone, and I was last looking at the standings last night, but Calgary only needs 1 point to be assured of playoffs. Everything after that could affect placement. The only team that can catch them are the Kings - and only if they win each remaining game, and Calgary loses each remaining game in regulation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

he's probably as likely to get a shot as anyone they'll pick up in the expansion draft

• Locked thread