Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.

Mike_V posted:

Ideally the Blues can Doug Armstrong and Mike Yeo over the summer but because this is the worst timeline the Blues are gonna start next year with both of them and the same roster.

I still can't believe they thought Yeo would be a good (next) head coach and I've never ever been a fan of Armstrong as the Blues GM.

Bring back Ron Caron!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Is there a league rule that says they have to disclose if it is a concussion?

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Ginette Reno posted:

Justin Schultz has 44 points this season

Gonna be nice to spend Kunitz's $ on him.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Furnaceface posted:

He is still Crosby's BFF, he is going to get another extension. How much is the only question.

e: Holy poo poo is he really 36?

I can honestly see him staying on a 1 year deal that is extremely team friendly.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

JawKnee posted:

You're right, I forgot about that. Yeah, Benning isn't smart enough to get around that. I doubt the Sedins will be traded.

Can you retain more than 50% of a salary?

If so, Benning could retain 100% of one Sedin's deal but trade them both.

I doubt this is possible but who knows what loopholes the CBA has.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Smaller pants?
Smaller pads?
Smaller blocker and glove?
Smaller chest protector?
Smaller jersey?
Smaller masks?
Smaller skates?
Smaller sticks?
Bigger nets?
Smaller pucks!

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Baba Oh Really posted:

You may want to look into Sling TV or PS Vue. Both offer packages for ~$25/month that include NBCSN.

We use VUE and really like it. I'm pretty sure the lowest package is $30 but that at least gets you NBC Sports.

During the playoffs they will show some games on MSNBC, too, right? Well, That's part of the VUE's cheapest package as well.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Chad Sexington posted:

If I get this for the Caps playoff run (instead of doing r/nhlstreams, which is a HUGE pain), it's going to end up breaking my staunch embargo on cable and the passive TV watching it encourages. I guess my wife will be happy.

I'd gladly pay you directly, NHL, why won't you let me? :(

I've got some good news for you.

PSVUE is no contract, only month to month. So, pay for the playoffs then cancel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

What body part will Crosby attack next?

Tune in tonight to find out!

• Locked thread