Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

LingcodKilla posted:

Two bows and no stern? Immersion ruined.

As impressive as that cosplay is, Kantai Collection is garbage trash for hell weeaboos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

I'm guessing there should be a "Sproing" soon.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean so I hope you get banned

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

LOVE TRUCK

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

LingcodKilla posted:

So after you hand out bans he makes a dumb post, breaking the same rules he gets a pass because reasons.

Ok.

Sounds lie you're a big bitch

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Who the gently caress is Eggman and why is he cosplaying Dr Robotnik?

And we've gone like 2 pages without any weird derails in Properly Acknowledging Attractive People, nice work.

While we're on the subject, what ever happened to Princess Toadstool and why can't Metroid crawl

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

FirstAidKite posted:

He posts sexualized pics yeah but aren't these all of the sexualized ones adults in costume who agreed to pose that way for photos

He can tone it down, sure, but imo he doesn't have control over whether a good or cool cosplay is sexed up or not. Just my 2 cents, sorry if I seem like I'm trying to stir up poo poo or make it sound like it's a good thing that women in cosplay are so heavily objectified and stuff

People agree to pose for a lot of photos, that doesn't really have any bearing on anything

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

LingcodKilla posted:

That's a KV-2 not a 40k tank.

Immersion ruined.

(It's still great!)

I'm pretty sure that 40k doesn't have any association with World of Tanks either

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Say Nothing posted:

Enough with the sexy cosplay!

Don't talk about jacking off to Wendy, the Wendy's fast food chain mascot, on Foruma Dot Something Awful Dot Com

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Internet Kraken posted:

So I got a question for cosplayers; what do you do with all these extravagant costumes when you're done with them? I'm assuming most people don't have space to just store a bunch of crazy costumes they make over the years so you'd have to get rid of them at some point. Do you just recycle them for other projects, or is there a market for second-hand cosplay?

You have to eat them, it's the Cosplay Code

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The money would probably not go to the bands. It's extremely likely that the record companies are asking for utterly onerous amounts of money.

As soon as companies realized that music licenses for video games and cartoons was worth money they cranked the cost up by a whooole lot.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Vinylshadow posted:

Asajj Ventress

Fester's Quest remake looking good

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I actually have a VtM clan tattoo so I should probably get in on this trend or something. The problem is that at it's core a VtM costume is just "pale human" which is my normal everyday existence so distinguishing that may be hard.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Anton Chigurh posted:

I've rather enjoyed Snatch Duster's posts in this thread because I'm not offended by sexy cosplay and some of the identifications were amusing.

I don't really miss VendaGoat though, not in any of threads where he posted. Glad he hasn't re-reg'd.

The last thing that SA needs is more creeps like VendaGoat, I'm glad he caught dysentery and died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Count Uvula posted:

Shockingly there is not a lot of cosplay of the dude who is shirtless, thin and muscular, and blonde. I do like this guy's fake abs though:

It's game accurate