Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I love Pokémon designs reinterpreted as a person. I think a lot of folks would have just gone for a hat but the umbrella is just perfect. It's the details where people don't just 1:1 the original that make these costumes a success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

That is the best classic J'onn cosplay I've seen and I'm glad it exists.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

It's a shame we can't see the skirt in this photo, but the roses look nice, although I see there's some sort of yellowing going on in the leaves in the middle, poor bushes.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

This is really wonderful.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Either that's an excellent lacefront or I am most envious of his hair.

There was a fun Thor at a show I went to a few weeks ago whose hammer was a modified boom box. It was very fun and silly. That's my story.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Nah, just visibly photoshopped, the area at the collar is pretty clear.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

There are also plenty of skeevy dudes who claim or are actual photographers who are there solely to be perverts. I've yelled more than one out of my booth where we were doing repairs because they were trying to get shots of girls adjusting tights or something.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

[quote="“SurreptitiousMuffin”" post="“477167540”"]
This comes with a (mildly NWS) video
https://twitter.com/1932837484737c/status/916113971253530624
[/quote]

Is that Nina Bonina Osama bin Laden Bojack Horseman Brown? He's a wizard at character faces and out-there makeup, sometimes with just paper and glue.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Unbeatable. This guy is some next level, year 3000 of cosplay.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

This is the best.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I want that photo to be staged and/or consensual. As someone who’s tossed creeps out of a showspace before for trying to take upskirt photos and in one case photos of my friend’s very obviously underage niece (who was in an area that explicitly had NO PHOTOS signs all over the place) this makes me viscerally angry.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

my cat is norris posted:

I hate everything about Bowsette.

Bowsette (everything nothing about it)

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Okay, that's pretty clever :allears:.

(It's a Christmas spin on a main villain from My Hero Academia)

I went to a con over Halloween where someone did this as a last-minute thing with a bunch of dollar store skeleton hands and superglue. They were so proud of themselves :3:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Former DILF posted:

*posts 100 photos of fat guys playing King Pin*

I saw an excellent Kingpin last weekend who additionally built up his shoulders to where it looked very comic book but still proportional to his own height and size (seriously, he or someone measured well for that costume). I overheard him say “ah, finally carpet” because the convention center was cheap and very little of the show floor was padded and it was an amusing moment.

I don’t know if this is real or satire, thanks, I hate it.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

:3: this is so adorable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Nanigans posted:

That’s Best Jeanist from My Hero Academia. His power is he can control all fibers, so basically he can make whips and stuff and strangle you with your own clothes.

He also makes constant clothing puns.

Being unfamiliar with MHA I had to confirm if this was genuine or a pun (I’d be pleased either way, mind).