Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

A standalone expansion to the iD classic Return to Castle Wolfenstein. An insanely fun team shooter that moves at lightning speed and hooks you in for hours at a time, I played way way waaaaaaay too much of this as a young adult and still play it to this day. Its free to download and we should get together and play sometime. New mods add crazy features like wall running and double jumping that make the matches even more nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilal
Feb 20, 2012

Wolf ET was my very first multiplayer FPS, there are still active servers people play on but for some reason there are dozens of servers that look like they're active but the entire player count is nothing but bots so it's a little too hard to find a game with real humans.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bilal posted:

Wolf ET was my very first multiplayer FPS, there are still active servers people play on but for some reason there are dozens of servers that look like they're active but the entire player count is nothing but bots so it's a little too hard to find a game with real humans.

The ones listed at the top are usually real people but some of them run a bunch of crappy custom maps that I don't enjoy. I like the classics

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I think I have played this game more than any other game in my life, it's real good OP

gently caress people who ~kill to deny XP tho

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
What I remember most about this game is capturing the old city and the constant air strikes on some of the objectives.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Yobgoblin posted:

What I remember most about this game is capturing the old city and the constant air strikes on some of the objectives.

Did you ever figure out that trick jump that let you skip one of the objectives, that was awesome/infuriating depending on what team you were on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Lemming posted:

Did you ever figure out that trick jump that let you skip one of the objectives, that was awesome/infuriating depending on what team you were on

Yeah, especially being a disguised covert-ops. I remember some servers were up just for trick jumping while other servers had it disabled.

• Locked thread