Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Dax Shepard the luckiest man in Hollywood?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Out of Band II posted:

e: yeah what he said

:eyepop:

This guy is either really rich or has a huge dick or something. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
i'll be honest though I had to go through a couple of pictures of them together until I found one where she didn't look sort of like a gremlin

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Out of Band II posted:

i'll be honest though I had to go through a couple of pictures of them together until I found one where she didn't look sort of like a gremlin

yeah I've never gotten internet nerds' fascination with her tbh

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

Like your pretty mouth

Inappropriate and also a false comparison since one is good while the other, is bad

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I remember a few years ago some goon went on a rant about Christina Hendricks was hideous and I hope he's since died.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Dax got to knock two kids out of Kristen Bell, looking like he does.

Fucker basically won the lottery. He should be slack-jaw-edly pumping gas in some bumfuck mid-western town by the looks of him.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
I thought Dax was Zack Braff for a LONG time. Also for a while thought Chris Rock was in the Rush Hour movies. My assumption that Ryan Reynolds and Dane Cook were the same person was radically challenged the one time I watched Waiting.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Prude posted:

I thought Dax was Zack Braff for a LONG time. Also for a while thought Chris Rock was in the Rush Hour movies. My assumption that Ryan Reynolds and Dane Cook were the same person was radically challenged the one time I watched Waiting.
Sounds like ur pretty bad at movies but that's ok. But if you ever confuse De Niro and Pacino...

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

numberoneposter posted:

Sounds like ur pretty bad at movies but that's ok. But if you ever confuse De Niro and Pacino...

Sometimes it takes me a moment to figure out why certified crazy person Mel Gibson gets so much praise for his film making before I realize they're talking about Mel Brooks and it's possible for more than one dumb Hollywood guy to be named "Mel."

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

500 good dogs posted:

I've got two reasons for you that might explain it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Bananana posted:

idoicracy indeed

its becoming a documentary!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

500 good dogs posted:

she's hot as hell you eunuch

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Prude posted:

I was actually going to come in here and post about how I had a crush on him in his SLC Punk days, but then I found out that was Matthew Lillard. :saddowns:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Oh, I........ I see.......

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I feel like I've read in a few places that he used to have like, major anger issues and poo poo, IMO there's definitely a bit of crazy eyes going on there

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Never heard of him.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Dax Shepars is ugly and stupid and he never closes his mouth.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

500 good dogs posted:

I'll give you two guesses

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
She is very pretty and I'd totally be her friend but that chest looks loving painful and about to explode. Are those tits real?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lt. Tanaka posted:

She is very pretty and I'd totally be her friend but that chest looks loving painful and about to explode. Are those tits real?
it happens :shrug: my girlfriend's the same - not trying to brag about milady's huge knockers or anything, but yeah, she gets annoyed at people saying Hendricks must have fake tits, sometimes god is just good to us like that.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Prude posted:

Sometimes it takes me a moment to figure out why certified crazy person Mel Gibson gets so much praise for his film making before I realize they're talking about Mel Brooks and it's possible for more than one dumb Hollywood guy to be named "Mel."

In the spirit of the thread, Mel "Living Caricature" Brooks wound up marrying Anne "Mrs. Goddamn Robinson" Bancroft

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
This man

is currently banging this woman

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

In 5 years Hendricks' tits are gonna be swingin at her knees if gravity is any indication

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

i like that posted:

Inappropriate and also a false comparison since one is good while the other, is bad

I'm glad you changed you mind about this thread

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

do u know jenny posted:

This man

But have you seen The Eric Andre Show?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Out of Band II posted:

e: yeah what he said

"These titties taste like titties"

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

do u know jenny posted:

This man

and he's not even funny!

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

do u know jenny posted:

This man

yes but hes funny don't you get it?

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

a7m2 posted:

and he's not even funny!

hes funnier than you

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

it happens :shrug: my girlfriend's the same - not trying to brag about milady's huge knockers or anything, but yeah, she gets annoyed at people saying Hendricks must have fake tits, sometimes god is just good to us like that.

God was good to me and didn't give me 4 gallons of meatsacks on my chest. I can run without interference.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lt. Tanaka posted:

God was good to me and didn't give me 4 gallons of meatsacks on my chest. I can run without interference.
that's a very selfish viewpoint you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

the guy from super troopers who married christina hendrick is officially the luckiest imo.

100%

• Locked thread