Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

when should i go to best buy to pick up my preorder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

SO there's no elimination battle mode just timed battles is that real?

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

I'm getting physical because of GCU and rewards money from buying the switch at best but

*buy

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Rexroom posted:

I just watched the ARMS Tournament stream on Nico Nico Douga. That game has the making of a surprise hit. The game translates well as a spectator sport, since the matches are intense trades of punches, flurries and grabs, even if the players themselves are not try-hard professionals. The finals was between a male and female players, which was not a one-ended final as one might've expected. The level of accessibility the game has reminds me of Dead or Alive's combat system. But like in DoA, there is room for highly technical gameplay. I'm certainly going to pick this game up in July with my Switch.

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/858244518772183041

Spot Wario in the video.

Unless I'm blind Wario isn't in that clip...

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

July 21 is the release of the app.

• Locked thread