Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TFRazorsaw posted:

I logged into the eshop and Minecraft is still listed as coming soon despite the release date being today. When does the eshop update?

6pm pst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That golf game looks legit.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So I am traveling to Europe on Friday and I want to take my switch for the flight but I really don't want to have to put it in my checked luggage on the way back. What are the odds that they are going to change it in the next week so I have to check it?

:confused:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I believe it just came out yesterday they decided to not change the travel rules from Europe.

Thats great news it would have been a stupid change.

I'll let you goons know if I sit next to a girl and we engage in mario karting.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Bloodplay it again posted:

If you were born after 1979 but before 2000, you're a millennial. Your confusion is understandable because one of the key traits of millennials is not wanting to be labeled as such, especially by baby boomers or other millennials.

Its not 1979 its like 82 or 83.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Decided against bringing my switch to Europe.

I'm deeply regretting it as I'm stuck in NYC for the next 6 hours because of my delayed flight. My 3ds is cool though so there's that.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Gotta be a firmware update coming, nothing else makes sense

That would be awesome if that were the case. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Millions posted:

I think this explains that those bluetooth cube speakers are different than expected: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/6h8xci/8bitdo_confirmed_their_new_twincube_speakers_can/

That sounds about right.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

For the Bluetooth speakers I'm really surprised no one makes a microscopic Bluetooth transmitter that plugs into a 3.5mm jack and lets you use Bluetooth speakers.

I know they exist as big boxes that hang off your device, but the switch you would think would drive someone to make them tiny.

Sort of like how companies make short SD cards that sit flush with the edge of a MacBook to expand their storage

Yeah the smallest one I've seen is about the size of a quarter.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

LionArcher posted:

Does this also have the new amiibo built in? Also costs the same amount

You just upload the amiibo data to it and make it which ever Amiibo you want.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

When I was a kid I asked for a genesis instead of a snes because my friend had a genesis and I saw Mario world at a kiosk and thought it looked boring. My dad warned me to think hard about it because I couldn't have both. That's pretty handily my biggest regret of the 90's.

lol yeah I'm in the same exact boat. I really wish I would have gotten the SNES.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Takoluka posted:

Well, that's pretty informative and all, but it doesn't solve my issue of needing an adaptor to be okay SNES games in the SFC or that list of games/an Everdrive that can't play Star Fox 2, making the entire solution extremely expensive compared to the SNES Classic, which was my primary point in response to "just buy an SNES." It's a ton of effort.

And not loving cheap. Unless you plan on buying the All in one Cart so you don't have to buy the games.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

wow.. switch would be the perfect platform for a baseball game. sigh, all these perfect games and no one wants to actually put them on the switch, sad

Isn't there some neogeo baseball game? I'm sure that's gonna get ported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Zelder posted:

128 gb sd card or 200 gb? choices, choices

200 :shrug:

• Locked thread