Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Lemming posted:

I would kill for an amiibo of this

Same, Prime 2 had great suits but the gameplay was trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Chronojam posted:

Donkey is just his adjective and had been this whole time. Much like Funky Kong is a Kong who is funky, Donkey Kong is a Kong from Donk.

Funny, he doesn't look Donkish.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

TFRazorsaw posted:

He has a tie, everyone from that city wears formal wear. It holds up.

That's a terrible Donkish stereotype.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

quote:

On why in the world Nintendo is going to require use of a mobile phone when using voice-chat for the Switch, given that everyone else, and even Nintendo, has previously done console voice-chat directly through the console:

Fils-Aime: We actually think that the phone is going to deliver a better, more robust execution. In terms of the APIs that we can build into an app, the fact that phones are ubiquitous, the fact that it allows us to do much more rapid improvements and updates to the service, that’s why we think a phone execution—and specifically a mobile app execution—is going to be better for the consumer.

:lol:

Fils-Aime later added "I have no clue what I'm talking about."

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Infinitum posted:

Gonna keep posting videos of it, because it looks insane. SO much goddamn personality to it.

Knock out an opponent and the next one comes screaming in for an arm lock before starting the next 'round' instantly :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfX4uS0J5jQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYBtr9KUQ8

:siren: Sign this petition that will go off to the devs to get it ported :siren:

Like I'm not normally one for petitions, but you need to lend all your power to Goku's spirit bomb attack to get this port happening :v:

Man this game looks just like the show, it's pretty amazing they pulled that off without it looking janky. The game also looks dope as poo poo. RIP Switch players.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

DalaranJ posted:

Has anyone tried a third party dock like this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071X7C1B4
Or another one? How well do they work?

Well since that's not out until October and the only other one I know of requires you to dismantle your own dock, I don't think anyone's really tried it.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

TFRazorsaw posted:

new Firmware update for the Switch. It actually does something!

Holy poo poo this is some good stuff.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Lol, what do you think the Switch is a full featured gaming device?

:smith:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Why is Cave Story+ $30 on the Switch

Because they can.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

bef posted:

Did you play on hero mode though. Also m64 is better than galaxy

Double points for being so right.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

EpicNemesis posted:

I still don't know if the whole neo turf masters thing is an inside joke or not. I bought it thinking people were serious and it is loving terrible. The only way you would like it is if you played it when it came out and you are on a pure nostalgia trip.

Dumb goons in the Nintendo thread memeing over a bad golf game should come as no surprise.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Can't wait to scalp the gently caress out of the SNES mini.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

KingSlime posted:

same, kinda tempted to get PTO and pick one up on launch, then get a sadbrain to pay $200-$300 for one while enjoying the benefits of being paid to wait in line for an already overpriced toy

I have had every SNES game in this bundle, as well as 100 others, on every single computer I have ever owned, as well as on the phone that is currently in my pocket (cue nerds being morally outraged in 3, 2, 1...), to think that people are willing to pay three digits for this crap is giving me one hell of a chubby y'all

I could fund most of a switch bundle if I can snag me one of these to flip!

I'd pay for all of these games if they were on the Switch but I really don't care to have yet another electronic device that doesn't do anything outside of playing those games when I have two expensive pieces (laptop and Switch) that can do everything just as well if not better but Nintendo doesn't seem to care. It's pretty poo poo that the only official release of Starfox 2 might only ever release on this thing because Nintendo; but that'll probably drive the price right the gently caress up on the second hand market.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

So when do preorders go up?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Then it's to the :f5: key I go.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I wonder if the Starfox games will run at 60.

Probably not.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

BattleMaster posted:

I haven't seen a single person hate on Super Mario World ever before except for edgelords in this thread

No reason to play Super Mario World when Yoshi's Island exists.

enojy posted:

GoNNER comes out tomorrow on the US eShop. $10, looks cool and well worth that.

I have it on Steam and it's dope, pretty hard too.

Millions posted:

I just had my first Switch LAN party, played 3-player MK8D and ARMS and had a blast.

Switch verdict: :great:

Rooftop or non-rooftop?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Imagined posted:

Seikken Densetsu collection just sitting there, taunting us.

It's never getting localized, is it? :smith:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Guy Goodbody posted:

Can't they just let Atlus do it?

It probably isn't worth the money for them, which sucks. I wonder if they collection did get localized if there would be resurgence in SoM hype. I doubt it, but drat... you can dream.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

grand theft grotto posted:

Did Gonner end up being fun? I'm kind of halfway on the aesthetic but if the game is actually fun to play I might go for it.

It's dope but it's pretty hard.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

grand theft grotto posted:

I'm fine with hard. Is it the kind of hard where you have to grind to start stronger from run to run or the kind of hard where you have to learn and adapt and just play well? If it's mostly the latter I'll get it.

Adapt, you do get different heads and guns the further you get and you can start with any combination on later runs once you've unlocked them, but they only change how you play but you won't get incredibly stronger.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The Bloop posted:

And 80 year olds

And everybody

Except jerks

This includes pedos right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

TVs Ian posted:

https://twitter.com/NinEverything/status/883687351762866176

Doesn't charge the Joycons, it's just got the rails on the sides.

If this poo poo works with PC it's going to be the dopest loving accessory.

edit: And it does. Hell yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Good.

• Locked thread