Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

axeil posted:

Forums poster Kashuno has the right idea here. Dream Course was the first Kirby game I played and it was both Cool And Good (and frustrating as hell). I was convinced getting a gold medal on every course got you something but I never managed to pull it off. You also could draw your own player name card and little kid me made it a horrific monstrosity.

11/10

You get a sound test and the ability to watch all the kirby dances

Totally worth it

Yodzilla posted:

Holy crap I played that and completely about it. It seemed like a super easy, really basic version of Canvass Curse and I had no desire to finish it.

The best part of this game was the unlockable music remixes

This is not a compliment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

SeANMcBAY posted:

It does. I think Edmund had a falling out with the original composer since he also changed the Meat Boy soundtrack too.

I was wondering about that. It's too bad, because the original basement theme was amazing

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

I have literally all but 2 of those titles but I'm going to buy it anyway

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

The real question is,

what the heck is that shadow in the FF3 box art?

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Ometeotl posted:

Your heroes always betray you in the end.

You're dead to me, Shiggy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Coolspaz posted:

I have a feeling I'm the only one who is excited for Splatoon 2

I will buy the ridiculous dongle for voicechat

• Locked thread